Chapter 10; Feelings

a/n:

Hey beautiful babes x

I want to know your favourite parts & if you ship Halexis, or Nalexis or Louexis or Zaxis, Or Liexis. (;That's all xx

But anyways I have to dedicate the chapter to someone so I dedicate it to.... BABABBABAB THE ONE .........THE ONLY; @youngfanficwriter98

Ilysm. You're beautiful, k? Mk.)

Oh @AldsLind98 your comments always make me smile xxx!

---------------------------------

*ALEXIS P.O.V*

"Don't be shy." I whispered into Preston's ear, while walking up the front steps to the lads flat.

There was a couple of fans gathered around; but nothing too serious.

The fans couldn't get to the steps mainly because there was a pass-coded gate that you had to get through in order to get in. Louis texted me the code, so I was alright there.

I was just about to knock on the door when I heard the girls start screaming. I looked back, confused when I saw the gate open and a male with black quaffed hair step in. He quickly latched it behind him, probably frightened that the fans would bombard him.

He walked towards me and lazily half-smiled. He had dark circles under his eyes and had a black leather jacket on. His shoes were dirty and his hands were in his jean pockets.

"Excuse me." He said, sounding extremely exhausted.

I nodded and stepped aside, causing him to fumble for his keys. He finally grasped them in his jacket pocket and unlocked the door. He left it swung open so I stepped in, closing it behind me.

Preston's head was buried deep into my neck. I placed Preston down at my feet and pulled off my jacket.

The hallway where we stood was completely deserted.

I saw a coat rack so that's where I hung up my light jacket.

It may be summer, but it's pretty chilly this morning.

I helped Preston take his off and also hung it up. Preston pulled his self up using a random side table that contained a candle beside the door.

He toddled over to me and grabbed hold of my hand.

"LEXI!" A playful voice boomed. I shot my glance towards Louis who was running down the narrow hallway towards me. He pulled me into him, making me giggle against his neck.

"I missed you!" He laughed, pulling back.

"It's only been a day." I corrected him, chuckling.

He just smiled then turned his attention down to Preston.

His smile faded and seriousness took over his features.

Louis stepped closer to me, stopping his lips just beside my ear.

"Remember what we talked about yesterday." He reminded me, quietly.

I just nodded and tightened my grip on Preston's hand.

He pulled back and smiled again.

He had grey, baggy sweatpants on and a white tank top. He had a grey sweater pulled over top of his tank top and the strings to the sweater were tied together across his neck.

His hair was swooped to the side and he wore a grey beanie overtop.

I followed him into what looked like the living room.