𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 - S.D

S

S.D POV:

"RUNNING OUT OF TIME"

Today was the 1st day of Summer 23'. I had plans on making this girl my own, It was hard to get her attention because so many niggas wanted her.  Aalia Moore. she was the prettiest girl in Middle School and High School, She never payed much attention to me but i was sure this summer would be different. Even though all the bitches is on my body, I want her and her only. She never took my fame seriously and never even tried to use me, that's what's different about her. All these other girls just want my money and fame n' shit. She isn't Hollywood or white washed, she's actually oy and mad gangsta, but everyone takes a liking to her.

"RUNNING OUT OF TIME"

Friday June 11th , 2 PM

Everyone was at the beach together chillin n rollin up, meanwhile jayracks, justine, jae, eva, and aalia were in the water trying to surf.  I was happy seeing Aalia having fun and as i was about to get up and join them David got up and ran out into the water, i considered still going until i saw something that made my heart sink. Dd wit "my girl", or as i would like to be my girl. They were giggling and laughing while dd helped her surf and ending up making her fall. As they came up from under the water i noticed they're faces awfully close, I was tight.

"RUNNING OUT OF TIME"

Dd carried her out the water while smiling and kissing her forehead while she faked a disgusted face at him making him drop her. She laughed before saying it was a joke resorting to dd running back to her and carrying her again. I watched them with a mug as my face burned from the sun. I hate david.

"RUNNING OUT OF TIME.."

Sunday June 13th, 5 PM

I was on facetime laughing with Aalia about some shit that we did when we were a bit younger until she interrupted me. "Hold that thought darrian, D's calling me."she said cheesing mad hard "Alright lov-" I merely said as she hung up in my face. After that i just watched lady and the tramp thinking to myself where i want wrong. Is it that hard..

"TO MAKE YOU LOVE ME."