𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐈 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐃 - MRPARKYAKAR

@mrparkyakar

@mrparkyakar

(parker)

__________

" 𝖦𝖾𝗍 𝗂𝗍 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄, 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖻𝗋𝖺 𝗌𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗉 𝗉𝗈𝗉

𝖠𝗅𝗅 𝗎𝗉 𝗂𝗇 𝗒𝗈' 𝗌𝗅𝗈𝗍 '𝗍𝗂𝗅 𝖺 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗀𝖺 𝗁𝗂𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗃𝖺𝖼𝗄𝗉𝗈𝗍 "

@sylenearmani

( sylene armani )

__________

"mmmm" parker hummed into the kiss then breaking away "whatchu been doing baby" he said , "man aint shit, how bout you" i replied as i hugged his waist and as he swayed side to side

"the fuckin studio shit was boring asf today" he said while picking me up and walking to the bathroom

he placed me on the counter and began to hug me while raking his fingers throughout my hair. "i missed you so much mamas" he said breaking away from the hug and leaning in to kiss me.

the kiss started off as a couple pecks and became a slow, warm and sloppy make out. he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me to the edge of the counter making me wrap my legs around his waist and press against his hard dick.

i moaned into the kiss and began to rub my hand over his print, he began to hum and grunt into the kiss before he placed his head into my neck whining as i continued palming his hardened dick, he pulled away and wrapping his hand around my throat. i bit my lip and looked him dead in the eye before hopping off the counter and getting on my knees.

i began to pull down his grey hellstar sweats along with his boxers, i looked up at him and watched him hiss and bite his lip as his dick sprung up and hit his abs.

i spit on my hand and began to wrap it around his dick pumping him slowly, obviously my whole hand couldnt fit around it since it was so long and thick so i added on another hand. i began to wrap my warm mouth around his tip and sucked on it lightly before deep throating his whole dick. "Awn fuck!" He whined out, "Shitttt" he hissed.

i took his dick out my mouth and began pumping his dick again while twisting and swirling my tongue around the tip. I clenched my thighs together hearing his moans, grunts, and whines. He sounded and looked so sexy right now.

I took his whole length into my mouth and continued to bop my head up and down on his long shaft. "Fuckk" he moaned "keep going b-baby im finna nut" he stuttered, "Fuck, fuck, fuckkk" he moaned as he held the back of my head and thrusted his hips foward at a quick pace.

"Awnn fuckkk" he whined as he shot a thick, warm load down my throat "Shittt" he panted as his chest heaved up and down. "Stand up and bend over the counter." he demanded, I stood up and bent myself over the bathroom counter.

I felt a hard smack against my ass and he began to pull down my grey leggings. He rubbed his thumb over my navy blue lace underwear feeling my arousal that was seeping through my panties.

I bit my lip and whined ass he continued teasing me by rubbing my thighs and clothed pussy, He slowly pulled my underwear down and rubbed his hardened dick against my pussy getting it wet before he slipped it in. I moaned out loud as he began to pound me from the back, "Fuckk daddy, slow downnn" I whined. "Nuh uh this what the fuck you wanted huh?" He said as he continued thrusting into me fast and hard, "Take this dick mamas, It's only yours. Cmon now" He said before grunting. "Im sorry babyyyy" i moaned "For?" He asked "Im sorry for teasing youuu" i whined out.

"Mhmmm take that dick" he cooed. I began to clench around his dick as I came close to my climax. He moaned out loud and began to slow down his pace, "Cum on this dick, go head ma" he said before biting his lip.

"Fuck fuck fuckkk! Im finna cum, Im finna cummm" I screamed.

I moaned out loud as i came on his dick, I lifted my head up to look at us in the mirror and seen his head thrown back and him still thrusting. He began to whine and grunt letting me know he was close to cumming too.

"Throw dat shit back ma cmon" he said and I obeyed. "Awnn fuck!" He said as he filled up my hole with his hot cum. He hunched over to wrap his arms around my waist and hugged me, he slowly pulled out and watched our fluids flow out my pussy.

"Come on let's hop in the shower bae" he said as he picked me up and carried me to the shower ...

|

|

|

MILLI SPEAKS — might turn this into a smut book but enjoy this. if yall dont know who this is he's luh tylers friend 😫😫 and i aint seen no imagines about him so i decided to make my own. enjoyyy yall

- request here if you want too 🩷