𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐈𝐆𝐀𝐍 - S.D

SAD BEAUTIFUL TRAGIC PRT.2 / CARDIGAN

2 / CARDIGAN

VIOLET.W POV:

"CAUSE I KNEW YOU, STEPPING ON THE LAST TRAIN"

Its been a couple months since me and darrian broke up, he went back to the last "train". His ex. She was a new yorks most known treesh, since they've been dating shes cheated on him 3 times already.

"MARKED ME LIKE A BLOODSTAIN"

It hurt that he went back to her, I really wanted him back. We were still friends after our breakup but i couldnt see him with anyone else but me. That shit marked me like a bloodstain. I needed darrian and he needed me. We completed each other, he always told me i would be his favorite girlfriend he's ever had. I knew someday we'd end up okay, and happy in the future. But maybe the time isnt right for him.

"I KNEW YOU, TRIED TO CHANGE THE ENDING"

I knew he tried to change the ending by getting back with his ex. Hoping that wouldn't make him come back to me sooner. But we were bound to.

"PETER LOSING WENDY"

*1 week later*

Darrian had finally broke up with his ex azealia. She had cheated for the 5th time now, It was just like peter losing wendy all over again. I was honestly glad they broke up. He'd soon be mine

 He'd soon be mine

DARRIAN.J POV:

"I KNEW YOU, LEAVING LIKE A FATHER RUNNING LIKE WATER, I.."

I knew she wouldve left. She couldn't just stay loyal? I bought her clothes, food, bracelets, necklaces. And she took my love for granted, i just wanted my baby back. Violet. I missed her like hell. I    knew i was going back to her.