𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐒 𝐏𝐓. 𝟐 - S.D

SUGARHILLDDOT

SUGARHILLDDOT

@sugarhilllddot

i carried selah up to the room and layed her on the bed, then took off my sweater, shirt, and jeans.

"come here baby" i said waiting at the end of the bed in my boxers, she crawled over to the edge of the bed and began kissing my dick through my boxers. i let out a breathy moan feeling her sticky gloss covered lips against my boxers.

i looked down at her as her long acrylics tugged my boxers down, i hissed as she grabbed my dick and placed a gentle kiss on my tip. "mm fuck" i whined

she spat onto my dick and massaged her spit all over my dick before she began pumping it at a slow pace with two hands. i watched as her pink acrylics clacked together from time to time and as she bit her lip.

she lowered her mouth onto my dick and began bobbing her head up and down slowly before picking up her pace, she hummed against my dick making me let out a moan. "fuckkk baby, keep going"

she removed her mouth off my dick and began to lick a stripe up it. i threw my head back and began to pant.

 i threw my head back and began to pant

SELAH MOORE

@mooreofselah

________

i jerked darrian off at a fast pace while rubbing his balls ( yall i couldnt with this part.. )

"shittt" darrian whispered as he caressed my cheek before grabbing the back of my neck and forcing his dick down my throat, i tapped his thigh letting him know i couldnt take anymore and he pulled me off resulting in a popping noise. i sucked on his tip and began stroking with two hands again, i felt his dick twitch in my hands and i tried to aim for my tongue before darrian said something.

"mm mm i wanna finish in you" he said while cuffing my cheeks "turn around and arch ya back ma"

i did as he said and turned around arched my back, i felt him run his fingers up my wet pussy before he stuck them in his mouth sucking my arousal off of his fingers.

he slid into my tight hole and began thrusting at a slow pace giving time to adjust to his absurd size.

SUGARHILLDDOT

@sugarhilllddot

________

i slid into her tight, warm pussy and began thrusting slowly, i placed my hands on her hips and slowly guided them back and forth.

i tried to keep my composure but right now i just couldnt, i held in all types of whines, moans, and grunts as she tightened around my dick.

"mhmm bae oh my godd" she whined as she gripped the silk sheets

after a few more slow strokes i began to quicken my pace making her moan out loud.

"fuckkk, faster babyy" she moaned, i pounded into her faster listening to her sexy moans, yelps and whines.

"fuckk ma. this pussy so good" i moaned throwing my head back "who shit this is?" i questioned as i pounded into her faster

"yoursss ddot" she moaned, i pulled out and flipped her over onto her back.

i placed my right hand on her titty and the other one on her stomach, and slid back in.

"fuckkk!" she screamed "mhm let the neighbors hear you, let everybody around hear you" i said

"now whos fucking pussy is this?" i asked while lightly choking her "YOURS!" she moaned out loud as fuck.

"whos?" i said "DARRIANS OH MY GOD, ITS DARRIANS PUSSY!" she moaned as she clenched and came on my dick.

"awnn fuckkkk" i moaned out feeling my climax approaching too. i did one last hard thrust and filled her tight pussy up with my cum "fuckk selah" i whined.

i slid my dick out and rubbed it against her slit before thrusting it back in one more time.

"cmere baby lemme clean you up." i said making her attempt to stand up. i picked her up bridal style and carried her to the bathroom.

"i fucking love you" i confessed as i sat her on the bathroom counter. she stayed silent for a bit before grabbing my cheeks and kissing me. "i love you more baby" she said as she hugged my bare torso.

"sooo, you gon tell ppl bout us now?" i asked. "ill tell em tommorow baby." she said kissing my abs

|

|

|

MILLI SPEAKS — i might make oneee more smut tonight then continue making more on friday👀👀 lmk who yall want next. i hope yall enjoyed this 😓😓