𝐂𝐄𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 - N.O

NAILEE

NAILEE .J POV:

"BUT ITS OVER"

Me and notti had previously just finished our date for our 7 month anniversary, it was so perfect. My baby looked so handsome in his outfit with his watch and earrings, the date was super cute because we had went to the beach late at night while it was snowing and watched the water.

"THEN YOU'RE DRIVING ME HOME"

Notti is currently driving us back to my house so we can watch a movie and make cookies together in our matching outfits he got us. The drive was pretty silent up until we approached the house.

"AND IT KINDA COMES OUT AS I GET OUT TO GO"

"I love you notti" i said embarrassed because we haven't said that word to each other yet cause this stuff is new to him. As i was about to hop out the car he grabbed my arm making me close my door back, "I love you too nailee" notti said smiling

"YOU KISS ME IN YOUR CAR"

Before i knew it notti had kissed me, i started blushing hella. I kissed him all over the cheek before hopping out the car. I forgot to mention notti had to go home cause we stayed out too late and his mom wanted him back.

"AND IT FEELS LIKE THE START OF A MOVIE IVE SEEN BEFORE."

as i get into the house with all the stuff notti bought me i cut on my lights and walk upstairs to my room, i reflect on our date and it sounds kinds familiar...

All of a sudden i wake up out of my sleep and it's 12 PM?

"BUT IT'S NOT REAL.."

And then it hit me, it was all a dream.

"AND YOU DONT EXIST"

My boyfriend Notti Osama is gone, he's been gone.

"AND I CAN'T RECALL THE LAST TIME I WAS KISSED"

I dont even remember the last time me and notti kissed, even though it feels like i was just with him. As i get ready for school quickly as i was already late i start getting deja vu.

"IT HITS ME IN THE CAR"

As im driving to school it hits me, it wasnt our 7 month anniversary in my dream. It's been 7 months since notti died. Why. Why did it feel so real, like ive lived that moment before. Until something else hit me, i was watching a movie before i fell asleep last night. That dream.

"IT FEELS LIKE THE END OF A MOVIE IVE SEEN BEFORE.."
.

.

.
Song : Ceilings By Lizzy McAlphine.