𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐊 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄 - 83baby (2)

INDIA H

INDIA H. music flowed throughout me and 83's shared apartment as i layed in his bed waiting for him to come home, i mean we had our separate rooms but his room has his signature scent so i love being in here. his room was so cute, it wasn't messy. it was more of a modern theme which i liked because some men be nasty.

i pushed my thoughts to the side and began to doze off out of boredom, until i heard someone knocking on the door.

i opened to see my boyfriend who had a smile on his face and his arms open, i jumped into his arms putting my face in his neck before sucking on it lightly. he let out a tiny groan before locking the door and bringing me to our island counter and sitting me on it. he broke the kiss and started rubbing on my stomach and waist, lowkey was feeling something. "whatchu do while i was gone ma?" he said while licking his lips "nun i was chillin in ya bed" i said while playing with his hair while he sat his head on my lap. "you missed me?" he said mumbling on my thigh "mhm, you missed me?" i smirked asked the same question as he did "mmm yea, lets go to the room bae" he replied as i massaged his head, he got up from my lap and walked me to his room.

he layed down on his back and i sat on-top of his lap, he opened my phone and we watched some tiktoks together since his was dead.

after a couple of minutes passed by he starting to hold my hips and grind me on his lap. i pressed my face into his chest to hold in my moans but i accidentally let one slip out.

**WARNING SMUT**
(if you don't like ts skip)

i guess that turned him on even more because he began to take his shirt off. i continued to grind on his jeans and ran my tongue up his chest before kissing it, he let out a small moan and began to lift me up and sit himself up before sliding his pants off and throwing them to the side. i did the same and removed all my clothing besides my underwear and bra, 83 slid off his boxers and my panties and began to tease my entrance. "ouuu shit bae" i moaned out in response to the feeling. he slid his tip in and began thrusting at a slow pace to get me use to his size, he was only halfway in as of now but it felt like the whole thing was in. "fuckkk ma, you good?" he groaned out before biting his lip. "mmm, mhm" i moaned out

i bounced up and down on his lap at a medium pace while wrapping my arms around his chest. he controlled my hips moving me up and down so i wasn't doing all the work, after a few more thrusts he lifted up and brought us to the edge of the bed before flipping me over into backshots. "ughhh shittt" i moaned loudly while 83 pounded into me, "its hurting ma?" he said before moaning "n-nah im good. keep going fuckkkk" i moaned while throwing it back on him. "fuck daddy i cant take no moreee" i whined "come on baby just a bit more, you can do that for me?" he said while slowing down the pace for me, "y-yea i can pa" i responded while biting my lip "good girl" he groaned out

TIME SKIP

83BABY. it's been bout 30 minutes and india came 3 times so far and me twice. i thrusted into her harder than before chasing my nut, "fuck bae why u so tight" i groaned while throwing my head back and biting my lip.

"im cumming baeee!" she said as she clenched around my dick. "go ahead cum on my shit ma, this only yours" i groaned out, with that she came and i pulled out allowing her cum to drip down my dick.

as i entered back in, india let out a loud moan before stuffing her face into the sheets. "fuckk ma you finna let me nut in you?" i moaned as i was about to cum "shittt yes bae, im onna pill!" she moaned out.

TIME SKIP

"shit mami you did good fa me" i semi-yelled as i walked into the bathroom to get a warm wet rag from the cabinet to clean us up.

i cleaned us up and went to my drawer to get her a pair of boxers and a t-shirt.

"i love you bae" i said as i played with her hair "i love you too" she responded while getting comfortable in the bed. "you getting ya nails done tomorrow?" i questioned playing with her hand "yea i might, what u want ya name on em this time?" she asked while playing with my chain "shittt if you want it on em, but nah i was finna ask how much u need?" i said after chuckling "i got it bae dw bout it, get some sleep" she said smiling "ight goodnight baby" i responded before shutting my eyes.

 "you getting ya nails done tomorrow?" i questioned playing with her hand "yea i might, what u want ya name on em this time?" she asked while playing with my chain "shittt if you want it on em, but nah i was finna ask how much u need?" i said afte...

a/n — i uploaded part 2 real quick for yall 😒. but this is deadass my first time writing a full smut story, might remove it if i think its bad🙅🏽‍♀️