𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄 - D.O

SCARLETTE POV:

SCARLETTE POV:

"I WISH YOU WOULD OWN UP TO YOUR FLAWS"

Me and david have been going back and fourth on the phone because he's mad because i said he has to control his bad temper which is cute to me but very alarming to others. I want him to fix this so he doesn't feel like a threat to people who love him or who he loves. Multiple if his friends say he gets very angry over the smallest things when talking to me over the phone and he punches walls and throws his controller at them when he loses a game, i feel horrible for him and his friends because none of them deserve ts.

"BRO I AINT DOING SHIT WRONG, WHY DO I HAVE TO CHANGE FOR OTHER PEOPLE" Dd yelled over the phone while focusing on the road driving angrily "YOU'RE SCARING YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DAVID. YOU EVEN SCARE ME AT TIMES" I said snapping back at him  "bro i'll talk to u about this shit when i get home scarlette. im really not tryna fuck up my whip wit ts" Dd said hanging up quickly before i could say anything else.

"AND JUST SAY THAT YOU'RE WRONG, WHEN YOU'RE WRONG"

I wish dd would just admit that what he's doing is wrong and harmful to everyone around him. I dont know how it got this bad but i cant take this anymore.

I hear dd slam the door and stomp up the stairs, i stay sat on the edge of the bed waiting for him to walk in.

He walks in and asks if i have anything else to say. "HELL YEA I DO DAVID. YOU'RE FUCKING SCARING EVERYBODY AROUND YOU" I say yelling and him with my eyes watering.

"INSTEAD OF ACTING
LIKE YOU'RE RIGHT, THEN IT TURNS INTO A FIGHT"

"I DONT HAVE TO CHANGE MYSELF FOR NOBODY LIKE I SAID"  Dd says balling up his fist with flushed cheeks. "you kinda do if you're hurting the people you love, when u have nobody whatchu finna do?" I say trying to lower my tone to see if i could calm him down. "IMA BE ME WHEN I HAVE NOBODY, I GOT MY SHIT TOGETHER I GOT MY OWN MONEY ION NEED NOBODY." Dd says yelling once again but this time pacing around the room "you sure about that?" I say raising a brow
"Hell fucking yea" Dd says staring me dead in the eye "So be it, i dont wanna be around people like you, people that hurt people david." I said with tears streaming down my face and my voice cracking up. Dd doesn't say anything but storm downstairs and as i go to follow him after a couple of seconds, i hear glass being shattered. It was the vase that dd has gave me when we first met along with the preserved flowers in a clear case with fresh flowers around them.

I didnt do anything but stare at him, blankly hot tears streaming down my face and red eyes. No sign of love left in my eyes, this wasnt dd. This was a whole new person changed by the fame and money. I look to you and i see nothing. I seen dd look at me with sad eyes and s red face

"NOW YOU'RE STORMIN' OUT MY HOUSE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT"

I previously just watched dd storm out "our" house after breaking the most valuable thing in here. I sat on the bar chair near "our" island table looking at the shattered vase on the ground in disbelief. Taking faint breaths

"IM TRYNA BREATHE"

.

.

.

.

Song - 3:15 (Breathe) By Russ

-

Sorry for the long waited update tried to make this chapter as long as possible 🫶🏽