𝐌𝐈𝐃𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍 - D.O

DD OSAMA —@ddosama ____________

DD OSAMA

@ddosama
____________

" 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘦, 𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦

𝖠𝗅𝗅 𝗈𝖿 𝗆𝖾 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾𝖽 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗆𝗂𝖽𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍. "

VALENTINE AMIRI

VALENTINE AMIRI

@valentine.e
_____________

as i scrolled through tiktok bored, occasionally some edits of my boyfriend dd osama would pop up.

i decided to scroll past them since we weren't on the best terms and i really didn't want to be reminded of him, i exited out the app and decided to go upstairs to my room.

i straightened up my room and re-organized some stuff on my dresser and vanity.

i finished up cleaning and began to get my bubble gum pink skims set and my victoria's secret house shoes along with pink underwear. i set the shoes and the foot of my bed and laid out my outfit on the bed.

i went to my bathroom to start up my shower and hopped in.

45 MINUTES PAST

i stepped out of the shower and walked into my room, but to my surprise i see david laying on my bed watching something on his phone.

"what are you doing here reyes." i questioned raising a brow. "i cant come see my girl now? and wassup with the last name?" he responded.

"no it's not that, you just havent came to visit me in 2 months." i said "and we havent texted in a week." i added on

"my fault baby, i been hella busy." he said frowning "busy doing what. chasing fame?" i replied trying to be petty. "bro dont start with that shit right now, you know im just tryna keep my brothers name alive and get this money for the fam." he said kinda raising his voice.