𝐒𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐂 - S.D

VIOLET

VIOLET.W POV:

"DISTANCE"

Darrian has been very distant with me lately and i dont know why, i know he's not cheating on me a probably just working but he's never been this distant. I really fucking miss him.

"TIMING"

Right now i was just thinking maybe darrian needs a little time to himself. I havent seen him in a week and i wanna see him so bad but it's whats best for us. Maybe he's just not feeling me no more and needs to think about his feeling. Our relationship is just like a train that's just malfunctioned

To get my mind off of things i decided to do my self care and shower. I grabbed my body scrub with the matching soap and lotion along with a perfume that fit the smell, I grabbed my holy grail face wash, serums, moisturizer and face mask and then i picked out an outfit. As i was heading to the shower i got a call.

It was from darrian but i decided to decline it and go on dnd.

*1 hour later*

I finally finished doing all the shit i needed to do and changed my led and galaxy light to a lavender and turned on dance moms.

S.D POV:

"BREAKDOWN"

Right now i was in my room having a mental breakdown over work stress and notti, I really needed my girl right now so i decided to call her. After the second ring my call gets straight up declined, hot tears start streaming down my face faster than before. I wipe my tears and get a water bottle out of my mini fridge in my room and redeem myself to drive over her house.

As im unlocking her apartment door because i have a key i walk in and head to her room to see her in a white crop top and a pair of sweat-shorts by nike. I come next to her to lay on her shoulder and as soon as i place my head down i smelt her scent and it made me feel at home. Until i feel her slowly push me off as i look at her with hurt in my eyes.

 Until i feel her slowly push me off as i look at her with hurt in my eyes

V.W POV:

"FIGHTING"

"Where tf have you been this past week" i said asking darrian "at the studio i thought i told you" he says responding back to me "but you fucking didnt, i havent seen nor talked to you this whole week" I said snapping at him "Well its not my fucking fault violet! My manager wanted me to stay focused this whole week!" He says snapping right back at me

"Well you couldve texted me atleast once! not once did a get a quick goodmorning, goodnight, or a love you!" I said with tears running down my face "Well maybe you dont need one, I needed you this week and when i finally decided to call you ignored me" He says crying "Maybe were just not good for each other" He said sniffling

"SILENCE"

We both went silent for a few minutes and then hugged each other "Im sorry this didnt work out" I said laying on his lap staring at the tv thats playing lowly in the background, "Me too" darrian says in a low tone. I began to sit up to stare at him as i went to lean in for a hug "Im sorry" I said faintly in his ear "I know.. I know" Darrian says getting all his stuff packed up that he has left here and leaving the key on the dresser. I watched him walk out the door and seen him enter his car through the window as hot tears stream down my face one last time. There it goes..

.

.

.

"THE TRAIN RUNS OFF ITS TRACKS.."

-

Song: Sad Beautiful Tragic By Taylor Swift.