𝐉𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐘, 𝐉𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐘 - S.D

ANALIA

ANALIA.H POV:

"I KINDA WANNA THROW MY PHONE ACROSS THE ROOM"

It was currently 2:37 AM in Brooklyn, NY. I scrolled through my instagram feed laying in bed bored as fuck as i seen this post that caught my eye. The girl was beautiful, the major thing that stood out to me was that my boyfriend darrian had liked the post. As most people know my boyfriend is a famous new york drill rapper who had gained fame rapidly over the past couple of months.

The girl was arched leaning on a bathroom sink staring at her reflection seductively in the photo. She wore a mini pink pleated skirt and a white tube top with a silk pressed slick back. She was honestly the most gorgeous girl ive ever seen. It makes me want to throw my phone across my room.

"CAUSE ALL I SEE ARE GIRLS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE"
___________________

"WITH PAPER WHITE TEETH AND PERFECT BODIES, WISH I DIDNT CARE"

I clicked on her profile and scrolled throughout it to see that ddot liked a few more photos. She had the most white teeth ive seen and the absolute perfect body. She had everything i didnt, i wasnt "fat" i had the same body as her with just a little bit of pudge and less ass.
I wish i didnt care about this stuff.

"I KNOW THEIR BEAUTY'S NOT MY LACK"

I began to feel terrible about myself. Why cant i be the girl he prefers, okay he likes me but does be like prefer me? I realized that beauty's not my lack.

I wasnt gorgeous but i was fairly attractive, but does fairly attractive get you far in this society? No.

"BUT IT FEELS LIKE THAT WEIGHT IS ON MY BACK"

I recently texted darrian asking if he was coming over tonight but he said no, it made me kinda sad that my boyfriend doesnt wanna hangout with me tonight but it's wtv.

I turned on thirteen and watched it while eating snacks , that was until i felt guilty. It feels like a weight is on my back to maintain a healthy weight

"AND I CANT LET IT GO"
________________
a/n

this chapter is dedicated to people that feel like that they have to fulfill society's, this chapter is a deeper look into how a decent amount girls, teenagers, and women  feel about their bodies in comparison to a beauty standard female . You're imperfectly, perfect. If this chapter made you feel any type of way i will put this back in my drafts or add a TW.

I love you all so much and thank you for reading this chapter of REAL SHIT - drill imagines