𝐓𝐎𝐎 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 - J.K

J

J.K POV :

"YEARS GO BY TOO FAST"

Its been 3 years since me and my ex aurora broke up, i really fuckin miss her and she's the only girl that held me down. She was really my ride or die, and she wasn't no opp thot. She always kept it a buck wit me and never cheated on me. Until one day i got drunk at a club and got head from this thotty that i met. To be fair i was drunk and high, but that shouldn't have kept me from knowing whats wrong or right.

"I CANT KEEP TRACK"

I dont even remember the last time we talked, i really fucked her over and that's something that shouldn't be taken lightly. I really want another chance with her but i dont even know whats up wit her now. She still in NY but shes never around, I needa find her and make it up to her foreal. I never got over her and no girl will ever be aurora

I decided to contact her and see wtw.

A few hours later

"HOW LONG DID WE LAST"

I finally linked with her and she didn't seem to happy to see me, she seemed very zoned out and moody.
"So why u acting dayroom rora? " i questioned her while watching her fiddle with her nails "Ion know maybe cause my ex from 3 years ago who made me think i wasn't good enough decides to contact me outta the blue to link wimme!"

POV SWITCH

"So why u acting dayroom rora? " i questioned her while watching her fiddle with her nails "Ion know maybe cause my ex from 3 years ago who made me think i wasn't good enough decides to contact me outta the blue to link wimme!" POV SWITCH

A.V POV: 

"You treated me like shit justin!" I said raising my voice at him on the verge of tears "I know and i said i was sorry!" He said giving me the same energy back "Yea when you were still hoeing around with other bitches a week after!!" I said screaming at him "how long did we even fucking last justin." I said as a warm tear dropped down my cheek and the room went quiet. "I dont.. I dont know aurora." He said looking me dead in my eyes with eyes dwelling up with tears

"I FEEL BAD FOR ASKING"

I felt extremely guilty after shouting and Justin and making him cry. I leaned in to hug him as we both cried together in eachothers arms. He'd rub my back from time to time and wipe my tears with his tech jacket, I was about to fix myself to apologize to him until all the memories started flooding back and pushed away from him looking at him with hatred mixed with hurt in my eyes.

FLASHBACK
*Third POV*

The girl sat in her bed working on
her and jay's schoolwork because she had big dream on them becoming successful together and jay was failing his classes badly, at this rate he would spend his nights out drinking and getting high with his friends at parties and night clubs filled with females filled with lust.

Its been a long night and aurora has fell asleep meanwhile her boyfriend is getting a blow job by some smut in the restroom. Although he wasn't conscious he knew it was wrong and it felt good but not good enough for him to bust, little did he know the girls friend was recording them because the girl purposely left the restroom door unlocked.

A.V POV:
I woke up at 3 AM feeling horrible from a headache that i got from studying to much but i had to get our work done. As i was about to head back to my desk i felt my phone next to me start blowing up insanely, it was my friends, oy members, and cousins tagging me under a pdl post of jay getting head from some random girl in a restroom. I didnt realize how hurt and angry i was until i felt my nose start burning from some tears i accidentally sniffed up. Just as i wiped my face and went downstairs to get some water i heard a slow but loud knock on my door. I looked through the peephole to see my drunk soon to be ex boyfriend.

J.K POV:

I stumbled into my girlfriends house drunk  and filled with extreme guilt. I sat down and tried to explain to her what went down but i couldn't because i was cut off by her yelling "WHY THE FUCK WOULD U DO THIS SHIT TO ME JAY, IM IN HERE WORKING HARD AS FUCK TO GET YOUR GRADES UP AND YOUR OUT HERE NOT KEEPING YOUR DICK IN YOUR FUCKING PANTS AND MOANING AND NUTTING CAUSE OF SOME OTHER BITCH?!?" " ISTG WERE DONE JUSTIN" She said yelling loudly. "Come on aurora it's not what u think." I said in tears "Were done jay, i dont wanna see your face again bro." She said sniffling as i followed along while saying "Please come on baby im sorry, baby.."

.

.

.

"IT CANT END LIKE THIS.."

to be continued ....