𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐊 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄 - 83baby

83BABY

83BABY. as i waited for my girl to come out the room with all the stuff we needed for our youtube video were about to make i scrolled throughout insta viewing some of the guys posts. i began to grow impatient because she'd been in that room for the past 10 minutes.

TIME SKIP

i looked my girlfriend up and down before she hovered over me and sat on my lap while blind folding me. "alright so bae, were finna do this chapstick challenge. ima bring out 5 chapstick flavors and you gotta guess which one it is when i kiss you. okay?" she said while recording us from the side. "i gotchu ma" i replied rubbing her sides before biting my lip "okay ima be righttt back baby, don't take that shit off" she semi yelled from her room "i wont i promise bae" i yelled back

india finally came back with the chapsticks and sat back on my lap

"okayy bae u ready" she said before kissing my cheek "yea ma you already know" i said tryna feel for her face "yooo stoppp" india laughed.

INDIA H

INDIA H. i applied some chapstick, cherry chapstick on my lips and began to kiss 83. i pecked his lips a few times before pulling back and somehow he grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me back into the kiss.

the kiss began to get sloppy before i pulled away again making a saliva string appear when we parted. "damn bae you gotta chill" i said while wiping my lips off. he just chuckled and leaned back into the chair, "okay which flavor you think that was?" i asked him while biting my lip waiting for a response. "hunnid percent cherry" he said before puckering his lip. "good job bae, lets go onto the next one" i said while rubbing his abdomen, i rubbed my lips off with my long sleeve shirt once again before applying some watermelon chapstick. "u ready brobro?" i said while giggling "nahh stop playing india, ima tear that ass up" he said while smacking his teeth. "sorry stinky" i said while poking my lip out as a joke as if he could see me.

TIME SKIP

me and 83 were on our last chapstick now, he had got the past 2 correct so now he had 3/5. i applied some chapstick which would be very hard for him to guess since it was crème brûlée. i began to grab his jawline and pull him into a deep kiss as he started to move me back and fourth on his lap. i moaned into the kiss and began to pull apart before things could escalate "shit bae" i said out of breath "you gotta stop doing that" i said before hiding the chapsticks in my pocket and taking the blind fold off of him. "so what's your guess?" i ask him while making eye contact. "caramel" he said raising his brow "nope, you were close tho. its crème brûlée" i said while pecking his cheek a few times
"damn how many i got right, i lost track baby" he said while rubbing my ass "you got 3 pookie" i said biting my lip while looking at him, he was lowkey turning me on rn. "i did my shit huh mami" he said while rubbing my shoulders "i guess" i said while rolling my eyes sarcastically. he just chuckled and tapped my thigh as a signal for me to get up. after i got up he grabbed his keys and walked to the door. "wait where you going pa?" i asked as i began to grow sad "to the stu with the gang, ima be back baebae" he said while looking me up and down while biting his lip again. "mmcht whyyy, just tell em u finna chill at the crib" i said whining cause this was practically the only day we had together "i cant babyyy, you wanted that car right?" he said while walking up to me before wrapping his arms around my torso and swaying us side to side "yes" i said while pressing my head on his chest and looking to the left. "alright well i gotta work for it, i gotchu when we get back lil mamas" he said while gripping my butt. i responded with a simple mk and he gave me a kiss and began to walk out the door.

damn i love my man.

a/n — ima start doing more imagines that aren't based off songs, but anyways y'all want a part 2 with smut or nah?