𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐖 - S.D

SUGARHILLDDOT

SUGARHILLDDOT

@sugarhillddot

_________

SYLENE ARMANI

SYLENE ARMANI

" 𝖨𝗍'𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝖨 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺, 𝖨 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝗉𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗆𝗈𝗌𝗍.

𝖶𝗁𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋, 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗎𝗋𝗇𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗈𝗇 "

_____

"Whatchu been up to today ddot?" I asked him while kissing a trail up his bare chest "N-nothin" He said in a shaky tone as a response to the feeling of my warm, plump, and glossy lips. "I missed you baby" I said now kissing his jaw line and lightly biting it occasionally, "You already know how much i been missin you." He muttered in a low tone while rubbing on my ass.

"You gon show me how much u been missin me?" He added on while sitting up and placing me on his lap. "Mhm" I responded while biting my lip, as of now i could feel his bulge growing beneath me.

I leaned in to kiss his lips which then turned into a make out session with one another fighting for dominance, darrian winning. He pulled away biting my lower lip and tapped my jawline signaling he wanted me to lean my head back, I tilted my head back and opened my mouth as he spit into it before closing it back. He pulled me back into the kiss while firmly gripping my jawline.

I began to grind my hips back and forth on his lap before crawling backwards to meet his lap. I began to tug on his amiri belt signaling I wanted him to undo it. As he undid his belt I rubbed on his bulge through the jeans and began lightly licking on it. He tossed his belt to the side as I pulled his pants down to his ankles, I now began rubbing his bulge through his PSD boxers before fully pulling them down.

I watched as his thick caramel colored dick sprung up and hit his glossy abs.

"Spit on it for me dari." I said while biting my lip and sitting 'seiza position'

I watched as he slightly lowered his head and spit on it, I began to stroke the base of his dick to evenly distribute the spit to get it wet. I lowered my mouth onto his dick and began to lick and suck on his tip. After sucking on his tip for a tiny bit I fully took his length into my mouth and began deep throating it. "Fuckkkk, I love you so fucking much baby... i love you, i love you, i love you." He moaned out

I moaned as I felt a sharp pain on my arched up ass.

He occasionally let out a sequence of moans, whines, and heavy breathing as I continued to deep throat him.

"Oh my fucking goddd.." He moaned out loud "J-just like that baby p-please keep going"

I removed his dick from my mouth and started to stroke his dick in a fast motion with two hands "Keep stroking it mami, Ima finna nut all on yo face baby." He moaned out, I listened to his sexy, deep, and raspy moans and grunts as I bit my lip and clenched my thighs together.

"You sound so sexy baby. I love hearing you moan" I whispered in his ear before nibbling on it, as i continued  to nibble on his ear i felt a warm thick substance shoot onto my thighs and hands as I heard him let out a whine . I moaned from the feeling and out of shock.

I lowered my face towards my thigh and began to lick the warm thick substance off of it and then lick it off my fingers. "Somebody couldn't wait" I said with a false frown before getting pulled into a kiss

"I fucking love you sylene" He mumbled onto my lips "Come lay down it's yo turn mamas, and after this you gon get some aight?" He added on while kissing on my chest. I nodded my head up and down.

A FEW MOMENTS LATER

"FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCKKK." I moaned out loud as darrian pounded into my core hard as fuck.

"Darrian slow downnn!" I whined as he continued to pound into me

"Nah mami you wanted this dick you gon take this shit" He responded

"You lovin this dick baby? Huh?" He said while giving me back shots "Mhmm" I whined while biting my lip

"Speak to me baby, I wanna hear how much you love this dick." He said while kissing up my spine

"Yes dari I love itttt" I moaned as my eyes began to water from the amount of pleasure

"Shittttt" He dragged out "Im finna fucking cum" He whined as he quickened his pace

"Ima cum in that fucking pussy mamas you ready? You gon have my baby?huh?" He said while slapping my ass

I didnt say anything I just moaned from the feeling of him smacking my ass.

"Ik you heard me mama, you gon let me nut in yo pussy? You gon have my babies?" He asked again "Fuckkkk, yes daddy!" I responded knowing damn well in the morning I was heading to cvs to get a plan b

I began to clench tightly around his dick before feeling a warm liquid fill me up.

I felt him slide his dick out before watching his nut ooze out of me. My legs shook as i looked back at him to see him biting his lip while staring at my pussy.

He began to slide his dick back in and continue fucking the shit out of me.

"Oh ma godddd bro" He groaned as he slid his length fully into me.

"Darrian im finna cummm!" I squealed as he pounded into me "Cum on this dick baby, get this shit wet. This shit only yours, dont no bitch got this shit."

"Only you" He mumbled

I began to clench around his dick again before squirting all over his dick and the bed.

"I love you baby" I told him

"I love you even more, Now cmon so we can shower and change these sheets"

|

|

|

|

MILLI SPEAKS — this is a chapter from a book i deleted but enjoy🥰 ik some of yall havent seen it

and ik i used recently sylene in another imagine but in the book i deleted but sylene was her name in the book too😖