Chapter 6 : Show your skills

A/n : WHOOO my program was amazing. I rocked as Alice Ball. The principal gave me a box of choclates for participating. Im thinking of writing an Oc book of my Og world. Should I do it ? Im gonna start updating every week. Like updates every Friday.

Pls vote

🎕🎕🎕🎕🎕🎕🎕🎕🎕🎕🎕🎕🎕🎕🎕🎕🎕🎕🎕🎕🎕🎕🎕🎕🎕🎕🎕🎕🎕🎕🎕🎕🎕🎕🎕🎕

✨Y/n P.O.V✨

Y/n stood beside Inej as the gang stood in a circle. They were thinking about ways by which they could sneak into Little Palace.

Each of them had made a fair share of suggestions. All of which were regarded 'off bounds'

by Brekker.

" What about this way..." Jesper asked uncertainty.

No, there's a watch tower there." Brekker interrupted.

" What about this way," Inej proposed.
" Wraith, there's a guard tower." Brekker states.
Defeated, everyone turned to the silent Grisha.

Y/n sighed as said, " Look, it's Little Palace we're trying to break into, not some random merchant's mansion. Every inch of the Palace is lined with the most powerful and renowned Grisha in the world."

" None that we can't handle. " The sharpshooter said cockly

" Genya Safin, head Tailor, one of the best in Botkin's class , won't hesitate to kill intruders. Zoya Nazyalensky, best squaller, will beat your ass with a storm. Feliks Gusev, Alkemi, explosives expert, will blow you up with a ginormous boat load of saints know what. Ivan, the head Heartrender, Kirigan's right hand, will crush your heart in chest. The damn General, Aleskzander Kirigan who will choke us to death with the darkness he summons, who will beat your canal rat ass !"

" We're doomed." Inej grumbled. " There's no way in."

" And no way out." Kaz deadpanned.

" Well, I thought atleast one of you might have a plan that works. Some people have even lived there ." Arken said.

His voice made Y/n's skin crawl with disgust. For some reason, he reminded her of the Menagerie.

" I would ask you if you have any ideas shoved up your smart ass, but it occurs to me that you don't matter at this point. "

Just then a loud thud could be heard all through the bar. The performer, who was performing acrobatics, had fell from her high position. Y/n knew that it would take 2 weeks for a medik to heal that injury.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LE TIME SKIP

🤪 Jesper P.O.V🤪

" Got any plans up your sleeve." Y/n asked Kaz as she slowly sipped her beer.

" Why do you ask." He peered into her soul.

" I mean, Kibrisk isn't the worst." Jesper stated, cutting the sexual tention between the two.

Damn, they make a good couple.

" Say, Y/n, why don't we open up a bar, brew up some western beer for the easterners." He stated joyfully.

" Shut up, Jesper." Inej and Kaz said in unison.

He hopefully looked over at the Healer.

She shrugged. " If we buy another goat I'm in. We'll buy a little cottage here and live happily ever after. It was always my childhood dream to have little bakery, we'll set it up next to the bar, if your up for it, Jes." Y/n smirked.