Chapter 13: In we go, again

HEYY GUYSS. ITS ME A/N.
I CANT BELIEVE THIS BOOK IS ALMOST FINISHED. THE SEQUEL IS UP ON MY PROFILE. ITS CALLED HIS 'INVESTMENT'. GO CHECK IT OUT

P.S I SKIPPED OVER SOME SCENES NOT CUZ IM LAZY, it's cuz I'm from Kerala and we have this BIG harvest festival CALLED VISHU GOING ON AND ALL MY RELATIVES ARE HERE at me house :/ .

#howamInotdeadyet.

And if ur Indian yk how it's like having ur annoying relatives around judging u and giving awful parenting advice, slash career choices slash how SuCeSsFuLl their BaBiEs are.

AND IM HINDU SO THERE IS DEFO GONNA BE SOME WEIRD TEMPLE RITUALS I NEED TO PERFORM ALONG WITH ALL THE THINGS IN THE PARAGRAPH ABOVE. ( Suggested by urs truly Indian aunties)

THEY ( le Indian aunties ) DONT KNOW I HAVE WATTPAD. HECK EVEN MY PARENTS DONT KNOW.

I just want you to know, my older brother is Disciplined and my younger sisters are graceful

Thus, I am a ✨DiSgRaCe✨:p .

And i don't wanna be more of a disappointment by them finding out I'm an author on Wattpad. Who knows 5 languages and got more A+ es more than Sumi aunties ToPpEr Daughter *insert eye roll.

And i can only excuse my self to the roof for about thirty minutes. So ya. I'm currently on the roof. Writing this. Hope u enjoy. :P

✨Y/N P.O.V✨

Y/n rolled her eyes at Jesper checking himself out in the mirror.

" You look fine." Inej stated, annoyed.

" Oh, I look more than fine." The sharpshooter smirked. He turned back to the three crows.

" I made some edits to their papers. Should be enough to get us through the checkpoint into the skiff. " Kaz stated, glancing in between the three. He handed them all their papers.

" Huh ? Nobody's going to believe I'm that old !" Jesper exclaimed, sounding offended.

" Tell yourself that." Kaz rolled his eyes.

" Yeah, they'll think you look older." Y/n said, causing inej to let out a faint laugh.

Kaz looked over to the healer and smirked as Jesper blabbered at how rude Y/n was.

⋆☆✯⋆☆✯⋆☆✯⋆☆✯⋆☆✯⋆☆✯⋆☆✯⋆☆✯

" Consider yourself lucky." The guard tells Jesper, who was leading the group. " You are traveling with the Black General and the Sun Summoner, and are about to witness the destruction of the Fold." He finished.

Jesper casually hands the guard their heavily edited papers.

" I know, I look amazing for my age." Jesper smirked toward guard.

" I thought you looked older." He stated.

Y/n had to bite the inside of her cheek to prevent her laugh, since Jesper's offended expression was hilarious.

They all showed their papers and followed Jesper into the skiff.

" Y/n ! Walk faster ! The General's right behind us." Kaz whispered, coming behind her.