Chapter 14 : Freedom.

AAAAAH

This is the second last chapter

And I've decided on something.

It's Idk what to do with it.

At the end of this chapter I'll like put my fan arts of a few characters from this fanfic.

And my fanart of book Kaz.

Y/N P.OV

" I need to talk." Y/n marched up to Bhagya, who was taking her luggage of the Hummingbird.

" Yeah ? What ? Why ?" She asked.

" Why are you not going with them ? You sister, Tolya, your best friend ?" Y/n looked her in the eye.

" It's time... For me to find something new. I love them--"

" Then why leave them ?"

" Is this about you and that idiot ?" Bhagya laughed, refering to Kaz. " Look, it's your life, you chose what to do with it."

" I need advice." Y/n sighed

" Fine. It's okay to leave some people behind, you both just won't work. Example me and Tolya. " She paused.

"But you and that idiot." Bhagya put on her signature smirk.

"Well you're ment to be. You'll both work it out. Whether you stay, or whether you go. Some people are like that. Like, I'm neither telling you to stay, nor am I asking you to leave. "

" So I should stay." Y/n was a bit skeptical.

"Following what you think is right, that is part of growing up. " Bhagya placed a hand on her shoulder

" You aren't the same girl you were when you first became a crow, when Kaz bought you out from the Menagerie. We all change, and change is good. It teaches you somethings. " She paused a picked something out of her bag.

" Life teaches you somethings nothing else could. But always remember those who helped you get where you are. I'm saying, if you decide to leave, visit Kaz sometimes. Visit The Grisha sometimes. Visit Keramzin. And be happy with your final decision."

Bhagya placed a small necklace in Y/n's palms.

" For you. I got it. From Shu Han."

Y/n opened it to see some letters engraved in it.

From one friend to another, Broken girls blossom into warriors - B.Ghafa

It read in Shu.

With that, the Suli girl walked off, leaving Y/n to rethink her decision to leave.

†††

" Shall we ?" Inej asked Y/n before they boarded the Hummingbird.

" I guess." Y/n smiled.

" Shall we ?" Inej repeated loudly, question directed at Mal.

" We shall." He replied.

Both girls walked up the ramp, which lead upto the ship.