Chapter 7 : I hate you

Hello.

And Yes, I made the meme above

*Insert sassy hair flip.

It's me ! hi ! I'm the problem it's me !

And I'm gonna break ur hearts again.

Sorry

This is a Lil heads-up.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

✨Y/N P.O.V✨

Saints. Where was she ?

Why was the room moving.

Why did she feel like the life had been sucked out of her.

" Kaz..." Her eyes fell on the figure in the room.

" Where were you ?" Kaz's menacing voice rang in her ears.

" I was at Applebrook, no--"

" Don't lie to my face Y/n !" Kaz yelled, interrupting her, making her flinch.

" I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, I'm sorry I'm so--"

" I don't want apologies. I want answers." Kaz interrupted her yet again.

" The Drakonasha was trafficking indentures. I had to set them free." Y/n slowly sat up.

" We had a plan. Forget that. You should've arrived on time to the Emerald Palace. What happened ?" Kaz gritted.

" I ha-- Alby. Alby is Grisha. Rollins is a monster, Kaz ! He tells his son he's useless ! The boy was scared out of his mind when he got the note ! You should've--"

" We had a plan !" Kaz pressed on.

" It was unexpected. I had to make a decision in the moment, Kaz. I couldn't let the child go alone, it killed me to do so but, I came for you ! I ran all the way from Applebrook to see you !"

" You didn't have to run ! I had arranged for Per Haskell to pick you up a few blocks away from the Rollins estate, after three bells. Where were you then ?!"

" I was with Alby, Kaz !"

" You chose strangers over your crew. You chose a stranger over me. You chose my arch rivals son over me !"

" I got him to Black Veil ! I killed that poor child's mental state for your damn plan ! I got the compound all on the Fifth harbour. Nina said everything worked out perfectly. "

" I didn't know where you were. I didn't know if Pekka had hired another's Assassin to kill you ! To capture you and lock you back up in the Menagerie ! I didn't know if you would--"

" I'm fine Kaz. Nina helped me. I'm alive." Y/n gently leaned forth and grabbed his hand.

" Your face..." It was the first time she had a good look at him.

His face. It was scared, bruised.

It looked like a carriage had ran over it.