Chapter 11 : Often

HELLO

'TIS I, A/NNNN

I have a new announcement.

( Yk it's serious when I whip out the italics )

I'm starting a new series called,

(*DRUMROLL PLSSS)

Comment quotes™

( Idk why the ™ isn't coming in bold.)

Jk it's only for today ig lol

And today's comment quote is by the legend and the person with one of the best profile pics on here,

_harry_pottersimp_ *cue the confetti.

It's like given above.

And I'm tryna use the fancier quotation marks

Aka not this " "

These ; “ ”

But i wont use them that often cuz I'm lazy like that 🥲

So now, with that aside,,,,,

LET'S GET INTO IT !!!!

✨Y/N P.OV✨

Y/n was absent mindedly staring at the land below her on the hummingbird, standing beside Bhagya, Neshyenyer in hand.

" Soo... What did she say ?" Bhagya referred to Ohval and broke the silence between them.

" She told me to follow my heart and whatnot. She told me this as a mother. I'm happy she sees me as her daughter." Y/n shrugged.

" Sooo, even a saint who just met you a few seconds ago realised you and Brekker are in love and you didn't ?" Bhagya nudged her.

" I donot love and or like Brekker."

" Yeah right. Tolya told me your heart rates skyrocket while making the slightest eye contact."

" I hate Kaz. I hate him so much that sometimes I can't think of anyone else but him and his ugly face." Y/n ran a frustrated hand through her hair.

" You love him." Bhagya teased.

" I don't." Y/n stated furiously.

" You do."

" Do not."

" Well, I'll just go walk with Inej then."

" Wait, I want to ask you something." Y/n grabbed Bhagya by the shoulder.

" What ?" Bhagya turned around.

" What did you see ? In your hallucination ?" Y/n asked.

" I-- Nothing." Bhagya turned her head, her gaze away from the Healer.

" Did you see anything with him ? Tolya ? You can tell me anything, you know that ? I promise I'll keep it a secret." Y/n assured.

" I saw Inej. Inej being captured. Again. And I couldn't do anything because I was bound in golden chains. And the warlock was there." Bhagya closed her eyes and shook her head vigorously.