Chapter 15 : His reason

Last chapter.

And mature themes like sex and underage drinking.

For the love of God, no smut. Writing that shit makes me wanna hurl.

Made it extra sweet for y'all, the Kaz and Y/n scenes.

And like last meme above. Drop ur feedbacks.

I'm gonna miss you all after this. 😭😭

KAZ P.O.V🧤

Kaz sat on his bed in his room at the Slat.

On the outside, it looked like he was scheme for their next heist.

But in reality, he was thinking about something very different indeed.

It had been two months, one week and three days since Y/n boarded the Hummingbird.

Yes, Kaz was counting.

He had been heartbroken.

Y/n had told him she'd come to visit him.

Where was she ?

Why wasn't she here yet ?

Had she found someone new ?

Someone better than him ?

" Kaz, for fucks sake, stop over thinking. It's not like she got kidnapped by slavers or anything." Bhagya scoffed as she entered the room.

Kaz was sharing a room with her, sadly.

Nina now stayed in Inej's very tiny room, which could only for one person.

Jesper and Wylan wanted to sleep together ofcourse.

" Thanks for giving me a new idea." Kaz rolled his eyes.

Bhagya threw her hands up in the air, clearly defeated and fed up with his procrastinated thoughts.

" She hasn't written to me ! In the past three days, five hours and thirty minutes." Kaz groaned.

" Are you cou-- saints. And I thought teenage girls had it bad." Bhagya removed a choker from around her neck.

She'd cut her hair short. Her hair now stopped right at her shoulder.

Her dark hair, which looked almost exactly like the dark clouds of thought which loomed over Kaz's mind, now fell loosely down on her shoulders.

She had a mark on her neck.

Was that... A hickey ?

Oh no. She's a bit too young for that.

And why is her dress worn backwards ?

" Wait.... Isn't this your sixteenth date with that guy ?" Kaz's attention shifted to Bhagya.

Bhagya had been going out with a boy from the Ketterdam University for quite some time.

Were they having sex, this soon ?