Chapter 6 : Every Monsterous thing

HELLO !!!!

Im backkkk.

And am I the only one who thinks Alby Rollins is actually a nice kid and nothing like his dad ?

And this chapter shows how much Kaz and Y/n love eachother.

Like Y/n has to make one of the toughest decisions she's made.

She's torn between a stranger and the love of her life.

ANYWAYSSS spoilers are over.

Now read it.

ANOTHER CHAPTER WHOOO.

Y/N P.O.V✨

"Kaz !" Y/n called as she walked into the boy's chambers at the Dregs club.

He was performing a magic trick and, as much as she'd like to watch, she had to snap him out of his thoughts.

"Wylan's brought the compound. Jesper's helping load it in." She reports, hands behind her back.

" In a few hours, when the chips fall... it'll give me some comfort to know your with me, Briar." He stated, looking up at her.

" I wouldn't miss it." Y/n smiled softly.

Kaz grabbed his cane and stood up abruptly.

He walked closer to her and began.

" If the plan goes awry, promise me one thing. Get out of the city with Inej, if she lives. Find her sister, that privateer. Get on her ship go to Novyi Zem under a different identity and never look back." He paused.

" They're prosecuting Grisha, all over the world thanks to the stunt Starkov pulled. If they find out who you are, Kerch officials, the Fjerdans and the Shu will come for your neck, Briar. The Zemini believe being Grisha is a blessing. You will be safe there, away from it all. Promise me, you'll get out of the city."

Y/n looked at him and sighed. She placed a hand on his cane and another on his shoulder.

" I can only promise you only that Pekka will beg for death to take him." She smirked.

Kaz had the slightest sliver of pride in his eyes.

Y/n felt his arm wrap slowly around her waist and pull her close.

He looked at her then, eyes fierce, mouth set. It was the face he wore when he was fighting.

" May I k-kiss y-you." He mumbled, voice contrasting drastically with his expression.

Y/n felt waves of shock pass through her body. She felt her cheeks heat and palms sweat.

" May I ?" He looked her deep in the eyes.

His beautiful chocolate brown eyes, oh how she could drown in them.

" Yes. Yes please." She breathed.

Kaz slowly and cautiously leaned in, she stayed still.

There lips were inches, no, millimetres away from each other's.