Chapter 9 : Toxin trips

HELLOOO Very short chapter ik

Hectic schedule

HOW R U DOING ❤️😌

I'm fine th for asking 🖐️

Meme I made above.

And btw Y/s/c means your skin colour okay

ANYWAYS MEME DUMP cuz why not

Lol a little meme about this book

Anyways jumping straight for the chapter;

✨Y/N P.O.V✨

Y/n felt the poison engulf her whole.

Her lungs ached with an unfamiliar indescribable pain.

Then she drifted deep into a dream like state.

" Good morning my love." A voice rasped.

Y/n groggily awoke from her trance like state and rubbed her eyes.

She saw that she was at the Slat, at the Crow Club.

Her gaze was foggy, but when it finally cleared, she saw something which caught her breath right in her throat.

She was laying on Kaz's bed, looking like she'd walked out of a cave, and he was holding a two mugs in his gloved hands.

" Brekker ? What the hell am I doing in your room ?!" Y/n sat up straight, crawling upto the wall.

" Y/n/n, my love, did you drink last night ?" Kaz pulled out a chair and sat on it.

" What is going on Brekker ?"

" We've been married for ten years and you still call me that ? You should remember that's you last name too, Briar."

" Are we m-married ? For t-ten years ?" Y/n felt shocked out her skin.

" Wha-- Yes. Yes my love. Did Jesper take you out to drink last night ?" Kaz sighed, placing the mugs down on the bedside table, to take off his gloves.

" What the hell Brekker ! I demand you to tell me what--"

The crying of a child interrupted Y/n.

" Don't worry, it's my turn today." Kaz stated as he got up and limped to the left side of the bed.

Y/n's gobsmacked gaze followed him to a tiny cot right beside her.