Chapter 9 : Reunions

A/N ; I AM BACKKK !!!!!! I AM SOOO SORRY LOVELIESS

BEEN BUSY WITH SCHOOL..

LIKE WITH TODAY, MY EXAMS ARE OVER !!!!

Fingers crossed that I top the class or my mum will kill me.

And that girl I liked. Well, she's straight :l

As a stick.

Rip my luv life.

I'll try to update more often

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Y/n P.O.V✨

I rested my head on Inej's shoulder throughout the carridge ride. I closed my eyes, since, killing my life-long enemy was tiresome.

I told her about Sankt Dimitri and, to my surprise, she wasn't mad.

Instead, she was so proud of me.

She put her head in mine and we both drifted off, without knowing where the hell Kaz and Jesper were.

╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗

I walk through the empty hallway of Little Palace. Alone. I was walking back from my Healing 101 classes, taken by Hannah Skliar, the best healer in the feild. I was quite late. I needed to get to my dormitory and then to lunch.

After lunch, she, Feliks and Genya had planned to go out for the feast of Sankt Anastasia today. Sankt Anastatsia was a Healer, thus, a fair would be held in the little town, outside of the Palace.

I suddenly feel someone pull me into a dark hallway. I get pinned onto a wall, hitting my head in the process.

" I here your little orphan lover is coming back tommorrow. Excited, are we ? " Paul asked grimly.

" I'll come visit you tonight, you whore."

His words sent a shudder dowmn my spine.

" Don't even think of telling anyone, bitch. " He harshly squeezed my hand. I felt scared. I didn't say a word.

He lit a small spark in between is fingers. He proceeded to bring it up to my face

" Understood ? " He asked.

" U-understood." I shuddered.

He put out the flame and went on his merry way.

I just stood there, tears streaming down my cheeks.

" I can't take it anymore." I told myself.

After that night, He would barge in anytime he wanted. When I told Feliks, he had us both punished by Kirigan. He was the reason why Jordie went to Fjerda.