Chapter 10 : Daughter

I'M BACKKKK

AFTER a long break and alot of Daddy issues + daddy issued drama.

And i like love Ohval sm she is kween. Comment if you think so.

Now.

Let's jump into it

✨Y/N P.O.V✨

"Alright, what's the plan ?" Tolya asked, clearing the awkward silence that loomed in the air.

" You said there was another heartbeat in the house. Faint. Further." Kaz collected himself into a straighter posture.

" Southeast corner. The heartbeat's weak." Tolya reported.

" I suspect, she built all of this, to protect that heart. That heart. It's her weakness." Bhagya paused, turning toward Kaz.

" Good observations, Tide maker. I thought that too." Kaz replied.

" Didn't expect that from you, Brekker. And I also suspect, she built a different way in to get it."

" Play dead. All of you. Inej, when Ohval comes back in, ambush her." Kaz stated.

They all nodded.

" Tell Wylan to wait for Nina and Zoya." Kaz turned to Inej.

★★★

They're cover had been blown.

Ohval had seen right through they're act, where they pretended to be dead.

Even though Inej had crept up behind Ohval without making any noise, she heard her.

Inej was kicked in the stomach by Ohval.

The group got up as the Shu woman got up to fight Inej.

" Oh not my sister you bitch." Bhagya growled, storming toward Ohval.

" Wait, pirate. You're with me." Kaz gritted, grabbing her by the arm before she could attack.

" Yeah and I have a name, you fucking cripple, Y/n, my love, avenge my sister for me. Make it out. Alive. All of you." Bhagya stated.

" Ohval's Durast. A skilled one. Be careful." She continued in Suli, staring at her sister.

" How did you--"

" Inej. Her knives. Only Durasts can hear frequency of metal." Bhagya cutt Y/n off

Y/n shot the Suli girl one last baffled look before running behind Tolya and Jesper.

Ohval was putting up quite the fight.

" She's Durast." Y/n breathed as Ohval threw all their weapons to the floor.

" What ?!" Jesper yelled.

" Shut up Jesper. Not now." Y/n gritted, throwing her metal articles to the ground, making sure Ohval didn't notice.

Jesper cocked his revolvers once more, only for Ohval to bent them.

" Foul play !" The sharpshooter squeaked.