Chapter 12 : The Reaper

'ELLOOO ! ITS ME, A/N. AKA THE WRAITHS TWIN A.K.A THE REAPER. BUT, I'M BEING NICE AND PASSING ON MY TITLE TO SOMEONE REALLY SPECIAL :))))

I am still the wraiths twin, but my other title. Those who have me on snap know ;)))

And pls pls comment. It has always been a dream of mine to see comments lined up against my paragraphs. I will be so grateful to all of u who comment and I shall reply to EVERYONE :)

✨Y/N P.O.V✨

Y/n was having Nightmares again. Nightmares of them.

NIGHTMARE

Y/n was at the Menagerie again.

She was in her room. Her bed was surrounded with red tool fabric. She looked down to see she was wearing her red Suli silks again. She tried to take them off, but her hands were in golden chains.

again.

She let out a faint sob as she struggled to get them off, but she was not lock pick.

She began to panic. Thats when she heard footsteps. Hasty footsteps.

A man with a scar on his eye can into her room.

That was him. Heleen's, no her first client.

She had a horrible scar on her hip, courtesy of him.

She wanted to scream. She wanted to run. She wanted to seek shelter.

" Oh you are a pretty little thing, aren't you ?" He smirked.

Y/n felt as if she needed to hurl.
She felt a disgusting wave of sickness crash against her body against her stomach.

She screamed as she desperately began tossing and turning in her chain

Just then a familiar voice seemed to call to her.

"Y/n, are you okay ?"

" Y/n !!"

★★★

" Y/n, are you okay ?" Kaz's voice called.

" Y/n !!" He called again.

Y/n woke up with a jolt. She looked down to see she was in Jesper's clothes. Not her Suli silks. She was not in chains, but she was sitting up on the barn floor. Next to a pile of hay which she had been sleeping on.

Thank the saints.

She didn't notice the fact that she had been shaking frantically.

" Kaz, " She breathed.

" What happened ? You were tossing and turning, Y/n." He inquired.

" Nightmare."

" About the Menagerie ?"

How did he know ?

Y/n nodded, taking heavy breaths.