authors note

welcome to the dark side, my loves

Since this is the first book I'm posting on this account I feel obligated to do an introduction

Hi, I'm November Clark, I write fiction romance books and I enjoy making the horny people of Wattpad proud.

Welcome to the fucked up corner of my mind.

Before I continue, I have to add a trigger warning because this book is not to be read with your parents looking over your shoulder...unless you're brave enough...

Do not read this book if you are sensitive to any of the following topics

Smut

Kinks

Violence

Emotional/Mental Abuse

Physical Abuse

Night Terrors

Weapons of any kind

I will add more as the story continues, but you get the point. This book is fucked up.

I would also like to add that this is FICTION. nothing written in this book reflects back on my own thoughts and my own personal mindset. I simply put myself in Valerie and Declan's point of views and write as though I were them.

I watch a lot of true crime, alright.

This book is also heavily inspired by mafia books, but not a mafia book. It's got a similar vibe to it, but it isn't exactly it. Like comparing regular Reese's Peanut Butter Cups to the Reese's Peanut Butter Cups that are in shapes like Christmas trees or hearts or eggs or whatever the fuck else they sell.

One other thing, but this has a bit of a story behind it. 

I was with one of my friends and I was telling her about a book I'd been reading, and she took the book from me and opened it and the first page was a dedication page to the authors son. 

My friend said "I love when authors dedicate their books to someone"

and it got me thinking. Who would I dedicate Kill The Innocent too? 

Then I knew immediately. 

This book is dedicated to my best friend, who will not be named for the simple reason that I would be calling her out, we'll call her Aries. 

To Aries, for always being the first one to recommend the smuttiest books to me. I love you with all my heart, and I know you'll love this one. 

anyways, enough of that.

This is Kill The Innocent