Chapter Sixteen

She looked my demons in the eye and smiled. She fell for the very thing I thought she'd fear

Unknown

***

"Bed. Now." Declan says, the second the door is closed. I smile and take a couple more steps into the room.

"What if I don't?" I tease, smiling at him over my shoulder. "You know now that I think about it, I think I should go find Blake."

"No." He snaps. "You're mine." He takes more steps into the room, backing me up until my back meets the wall, where he cages me in. "Shall I remind you who you belong to?"

I smile. "Remind me, I forgot." I tease. He immediately grabs the top of my dress and rips it down the front. The tear not stopping until the middle of my stomach, where he grabs there and yanks at the fabric to rip it some more.

"Declan!" I gasp. "You just ruined the dress!"

"I'll buy you a new one." He tells me, ripping it again until the dress is completely open in the front.

He pushes the straps off my shoulder and what's left of the dress falls to the floor. When he sees the silicon nipple covers on my breasts he smiles, looks up at me then leans down, grabbing the edge with his teeth and pulling it off my skin, keeping eye contact while he does it.

He spits it on the floor and then pulls my nipple in his mouth, biting and sucking and twisting it with his tongue, his eyes not leaving mine while he does it. When he decides he's done, he gets down on his knees in front of me, sliding his fingers under the band of my panties and pulling them down my legs, where I kick them off.

I watch as he takes his middle and index finger and walks them up the inside of my leg. "You want to be a tease, Valerie?" He coos, and I gulp, the closer he gets to my heat, the more I need to feel him inside it. "Well do you wanna know what you get when you want to be a tease?"

"Tell me." I find it in me to say, somehow.

His fingers stop where my leg meets my body. He slides his middle finger between my folds and dips it inside me. I start to tangle my hands in his hair and moan when he curls his finger, but as soon as I start to push my body against his hand, he pulls it away from me.

"You get treated like one." He slips his finger into his mouth and sucks the me off his skin, never removing his eyes from mine.

When he's done, he stands, then grabs my hips and pulls me forward, spinning me around so my face is against the wall. "You've been a bad girl tonight, Valerie." He tells me. "First that naughty dress, then the teasing. I think you deserve punishment, my love."

Before I'm able to reply to him, his hand comes down hard on my ass, the snap echoing in the room.

"Fuck," I curse, then I'm spun around again, this time Declan's hand meets my neck. Applying just enough pressure that my mouth is open, but not enough to make breathing an impossible task.

"Tell me who you belong to, Valerie." He says, bringing his mouth to my shoulder, where he digs his teeth into my skin in the same spot he always does.

"You," I pant. "Always you."

"Never fucking forget it, slut." I'm spun again, this time, Declan pulls his hands away from me and pulls his belt from his pant loops. He folds it over in his hands and in comes down hard on my ass.

The jolt of pain sends shivers through my whole body, and the feeling of his hand massaging the area immediately after the whip came down has me practically fucking dripping. When his belt comes down on me again, he does the same thing. His hand massaged the pain.