CHAPTER 2

Toni

"For fuck's sake Rachel! Can you do anything right?!" I yelled throwing the papers my assistant just handed me, I had a meeting in a few minutes and she just gave me the red file instead of the brown one.

"Are you color blind? If you are just tell me so I can fire you!" I took off my glasses and took a deep breath and glared at the woman in front of me, she was staring down at her feet.

"You have 2 seconds to bring me the right file or you're losing your job" I pointed to her, she nodded quickly and squirmed out of the room.

I huffed plumping back down on my chair, thanks to my dear father I had to take care of his failing business and rebuild it, because he was too busy with his twenty mistresses to take care of his company. While my mother found herself a new husband, she said she 'loved' him and won't stop bragging about how good he treats her when it's obvious he's using her for money.

And me...my whole life is a joke...I'll be turning twenty four next month, and I'm not in love with my best friend anymore, at all. Like, I moved on, and I don't think about her, not even when I'm asleep.

"Here you go Ms Storm" a voice said catching me off guard, I quickly looked up at Olivia who was playfully glaring at me. I stood up surprised that she was here, my heart was dancing in my chest at her sight.

"O-olivia what are you doing here?" I asked confused, she rolled her eyes and put the brown file that I asked for in front of me. She was wearing jeans and a blouse, simple but very attractive to me. I blinked a few times and looked at the file on my desk.

"Your assistant left your office crying...again. I wonder what mean shit you said to her this time" Olivia sat on the chair in front of me and folded her arms.

"She's colorblind" I mumbled holding the file in my hand and scanning the papers inside to make sure they were correct.

"So, what brought you to my office?" I asked trying to change the subject before she scolds me for being mean to my own assistant, that I pay with my own money.

"Peter was taking me to uni to get some important papers and it's close from here, so I asked him to drop me to say hi first." Olivia explained, I smacked my teeth annoyed just by the sound of his name. Of course they're still together, 'high school sweethearts' shitty love story that they'll tell their kids, fuckin stupid Peter with his square head.

"And he's coming to your tea party" she giggled cutely, gosh I love the sound of it.

"He's not, and it's not a tea party!" I argued, my dad has invited everyone to celebrate his engagement to one of his mistresses, including Olivia's parents, and her sister that I haven't seen since we were in kindergarten. She was a few years older than both of us and she lives in a different country.

"Whatever you say Ms Storm" It would be Mrs Storm if she loved me back but oh well, I made my way towards her holding my glasses and papers I'll be needing for the meeting.

"Honestly Olivia, your boyfriend is fuckin annoying" she chuckled and grabbed my arm as we made our way out of my office, the butterflies in my stomach started going crazy.

"He's not, you just don't know him like I do..." I groaned at her words which she found very funny and hugged my arm. Peter was a sweetheart, I admit. He was a gentleman, he loved her, he took care of her but I hated him, I still do, he doesn't deserve her....I do.

"I love tea parties" she mumbled, I looked at her with a soft smile. She was so beautiful, her warm brown eyes were staring up at me as she spoke about something that I wasn't listening to. Her long eyelashes batted softly, they were long enough to curl and touch her lids.

"Toni?" She called shaking me a bit, I hummed and focused back on our conversation.

"I said I'll be leaving, Pete is calling me" she showed me the screen on her phone that had his name.

"I'll see you tomorrow at the party, Toni" she kissed my cheek which still left me flabbergasted even though she does it frequently, I am not used to it, I'll never be. Olivia left and I turned to my left to find Rachel smiling at me weirdly.

"What are you looking at? Get back to work" I yelled at my assistant before making my way to the meeting room. This was going to be a long day, I'm gonna need to grab a drink later to relax.

****

First, I went home to put something slutty because I adore when the attention is on me. I wore a beautiful green dress with a black pair of heels, my long hair was wavey and laid on my back flawlessly.

My makeup was perfect because I did it myself and I'm good at everything except getting loved back, apparently.

"Ms Storm" the security nodded and opened the club door for me, It's not that I was a regular, I'm not an alcoholic but I come here when I need to get laid...

I made my way to the bar and sat on the chair, I put my purse in front of me and waited for the bartender to come take my order.

"One Cuba libre, right Storm" the bartender said with a smirk, she was a very beautiful woman that I slept with a few times. Brown hair, brown eyes, short....remind you of someone?

"Yep" I said overemphasizing the "p", she went to fix me my drink and I sat there watching the crowd. I was on the VIP section, the club had sperate bars one for everyone and one for the people who don't wanna be bothered. People like me.

"Here you go" I smiled sliding a fifty dollar bill like I usually do letting her keep the change. I took tiny sips of my drink and watched men and women dance on each other. From the other side of the club I could see this person staring at me, familiar eyes yet a bit strange.

Why was she so familiar to me? I haven't seen her before. She was almost my height perhaps taller, dark hair could be light brown. She didn't look away, she just kept staring at me and I'm not one to back away from a staring contest.

A few minutes later, maybe longer, I watched her make her way towards me. The woman was now standing right next to me with a small smile. A very pretty smile that reminded me of one particular girl...I think the drink went straight to my head because they looked a bit like each other and that only fueled my desire.

"Hey" she said giving me her hand to shake, she was wearing a tight white T-shirt that showed her arm muscles, her sleeves were tatted and pretty hot I might say. Even though I'm not into masculine women, she was very attractive.

"Hi" I shook her hand, from the looks she was giving me I'm getting she just wanted to have sex. And I'm okay with that, I hate dating.

"Wanna dance?" She asked, I rolled my eyes and put the drink on the bar then grabbed her shirt, I pulled her to my face catching her lips. They were soft I admit, and very sweet but I'm not here to admire a woman's lips, I'm here to get my pussy eaten.

"No, I don't wanna dance. I do wanna fuck you though...if you're into that" I said against her lips, her hands rubbed my exposed thighs while she pressed her front against me. She seemed a bit tipsy but sober enough to do as she pleased.

"oh yeah, I'm so into that" she mumbled wrapping her fingers around my wrist and pulled me down front the chair pulling me out of the place. I am the type to sleep around and not remember the name of the girl the next morning, that's if I stay till morning.

***********************************************
Chapter 2 hehe, sorry for late update i sleep early everyday so I don't wake up feeling like an elephant stomped on my head.

Anyways, do you have any idea who that woman could be?

Muah

-S