CHAPTER 37

Olivia

It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be, I mean I'm still hurt yes but It's not that bad. I spend my time trying to catch on my university work which kinda helped to take my mind off things.

"Alright everyone, class is over" Our professor said loudly, we started gathering our stuff so we can leave. When I reached the parking lot I noticed people gossiping and chitchatting about something but I didn't pay it any attention, it was normal behavior.

I was about to open my car door when someone slammed it shut, I looked to my side to find Natalia standing there with the same smirk. I grabbed on the handle and opened the door again, of course she had to be a dick and slam it again.

"What do you want?!" I snapped at her, I am not someone who yells at people for no reason but I'm a different person now, I can do what I want.

"You? Isn't it obvious?" She replied sliding between me and the car, she leaned against the door so I won't be able to open it.

"Well, good luck with that. I have work to do, and I'm sure you do too" I tried to push her out of the way but I failed miserably, she stared at me amused at my attempts at trying to move her.

"Listen here short stuff, you can act tuff all you want. But I always get what I want" her long fingers brushed against my cheek, I slapped her hand away and used all my force to try and get her to move but I had a feeling she let me.

I felt her take my phone from my back pocket in a fast move, I put my hands on my pockets and turned to look at her and she had it in her hands tapping things on the screen.

"Hey!" I tried to reach for it but she pulled it up where I can not reach, I watched her press the call button and I heard a ringtone coming from her pocket.

"See you later short stuff" she patted my head before handing me my phone, I snatched it from her and stomped on the ground as I watched her make her way to her car. She pat me! What is wrong with this woman?!

For the next few days she'd come wait for me at the parking lot of my university, I'd ignore her, I'd ask her nicely to leave then I'd cuss her out but all she does is smile at me.

"Morning" I heard her voice, I was getting out of my car trying to get to class. God, not this early, please. I didn't sleep last night and I'm already in a bad mood.

"Coffee?" She asked holding out a cup of coffee, I stared at it for a moment before looking back at her. She was wearing an all black suit with a the first few buttons open and a silver chain necklace. You can see the tattoos on her neck and chest.

"Did you poison it?"

"Hmmm, maybe" she smiled genuinely, good, that's what I need to get rid of her. I grabbed the cup from her hand and took a sip of the hot coffee.

"Wow so desperate to die" I rolled my eyes and made my way inside campus, I was waiting for her to leave but she was walking next to me.

"Alright enough, what the hell do you want Natalia?!"

"I love it when you say my name like that" I groaned loudly, she's so annoying and frustrating, there's no point in trying to get to talk to her like a normal person.

"I'm gonna call security on you, and tell them you're harassing me"

"They work for me" I was about to say something but I didn't have anything to reply back with, I shut my mouth and kept going to class. When I reached there I turned to see if she was there but she wasn't, I sighed in relief before making my way inside the amphitheater.

'your business partner won't leave me alone, can you please talk to her?' -me

I waited for Toni to reply and a few seconds later she did.

'I promise you I tried, she keeps asking me personal questions about you' -Toni

'She's creepy' -me

"No I'm not"

I jumped in my seat startled, Natalia was sitting next to me with a silly smile on her face.

"What the fuck" I accidentally said out loud catching the attention of everyone around us including the professor.

"Is there a problem miss Sanchez?"

"Eh no sir" he shook his head in disappointment before going back to what he was saying. I tried to focus on class but her eyes were on me, they were burning holes through my skin and it was making me nervous.

"Go out with me, if you feel uncomfortable or you don't like anything I'll leave you alone."

"I'm still trying to get over someone, so it's your loss either way" I whispered without looking at her but I could feel her smile, I could just feel that she was smiling. Fuckin creep.

"I don't care, just accept my date"

"And you'll leave me alone?"

"I swear" she put her hand up, the professor pointed to her expecting her to ask a question or answer but she just waved him off and kept looking at me.

"Are you going to ask something?" He asked confused,

"Shh, this is important." She shushed him making everyone gasp, I put my head down embarrassed and scoffed she's going to ruin everything I've been building and I'm gonna end up failing this class.

"So? Is that a yes?"

"Get out of my class!" The professor ordered getting angry,

"Can you shut up for one second, I'm speaking with the lady over here." I put my hand on her mouth to shut her up and nodded quickly, I just need her to keep her mouth shut because if she speaks one more time I know I'm gonna get in trouble as well. I can feel her smile grow wider against my palm so I pulled my hand away.

She stood up and buttoned her black blazer before handing me a piece of paper, she waved goodbye and made her way down the stairs.

"By the way professor, the equation is wrong. It's missing an x right over there" she pointed to the board, how can she know that when the whole time she was staring at me and not paying attention to the board.

When she left he rewrote the equation adding the X she told him about and it turned that she was correct. The professor was embarrassed at the situation and quickly tried to change the subject.

My attention was switched back to the piece of paper she handed me, it was a location and a date and time. How confident can she be in herself knowing that I would accept? Such an egoistic prick she is. I shook my head in disbelief before focusing back and listening to what the professor was saying.

But for some reason, one interesting asshole was consuming my mind.

For some reason...

***************************************
I purposely added these last few chapters to give Olivia's love life some hope, she won't be alone forever and perhaps she'll move on.

Next chapter maybe smut and last update for this book.

Muah

-S