CHAPTER 7

Toni

Both Logan and I agreed to go to Italy for our one month vacation, she didn't care where exactly so I chose Florence as our city. I sat in my office searching through my pc for good hotels we could stay at.

I've been in this office the whole day, and it was almost midnight. Everyone has left already but I just didn't have the energy to leave just yet.

I haven't spoken to Olivia for a few days, she sent me a text to check on me but I didn't feel like texting her back. My phone dinged on queue catching my attention.

'Unlock the door' -Olivia

What is she doing here this late? But most importantly why was I nervous that she was actually here. I unlocked the main doors to the company, and leaned back on the chair waiting for her to get here.

A few minutes later my office door opened, I looked up at the short woman standing there in front of me. Her brown hair was in a messy bun and she was wearing casual clothes, jeans and a grey hoodie. In her hands she was holding two plastic bags.

"Olivia"

"I went to your place but you weren't there, so I assumed you were here and you probably didn't have dinner yet..." She smiled softly, she walked closer to the desk and I pushed the files and papers I had on there so I can make room for the food.

"You're a life saver, I'm starving" I replied, Olivia sat the bags on the desk and pulled the chair closer to my side. The delicious smell of food was making my mouth water.

"I got your favorite, Chinese" she was smiled cutely at the boxes as she opened them while I was smiling at her facial expressions, she turned her head to face me and caught me staring.

"What?" She giggled,

"Nothing. I'm just so hungry" I grabbed a spring roll and took a bite of the delicious piece. She also got me friend rice which was one of my favorites as well.

"You look like you haven't eaten in days" Olivia smiled and picked up a dumpling with the chopsticks and put it on the spoon. She popped it letting the steamy soup out then guided it towards her lips. She softly blew on it a couple of times then pushed it towards me.

"Careful...it's hot" she whispered, her hand was under the spoon to catch anything soup that slips out. I leaned closer to her and took a sip of the dumpling soup. I was gonna pick up the dumpling with my finger tips but she pushed her hand away.

"Don't be mean and let me feed you" she scolded, I rolled my eyes and open my mouth to let the dumpling drop between my lips.

"Good girl" she said it so innocently making my eyes go wide, she went on eating her food while I just sat there not chewing my food and just rethinking the words she just said.

"Chew before you choke Toni..." Olivia said without looking at me, what is this woman doing to me again. I think I forgot how charming she was because we haven't hanged out like this in a while.

"So what keeps you here this late?" She asked as we both enjoyed our food, I turned my monitor towards her to show her what I was looking at.

"I was searching for hotels, for me and Logan to stay at"

"Italy? Why Italy?" She asked curiously,

"I don't know, I spun the globe I have at home and picked wherever my finger landed.." I said casually, Olivia wasn't always a fan of this luxurious life style, she says "Money is necessary yes but it's not everything Toni" but I always loved to spoil her, of course she returns half the stuff I give because she doesn't need them and she won't waste them.

"Well, I've always wanted to go to the Italian country side, it looks like something out of a fairytale" she said with a sad sigh, I looked at her pouty face and started thinking...How would it be a fairytale if there were no fairies there? And who looks like the cutest little fairy....Olivia.

"You can come too if you want, I'll get bored and I'll need my bestfriend to keep me company" I suggested with a smile, her eyes widened and she shook her head no declining my offer.

"I don't want to be the third wheel.." my mood switched quickly thinking about her boyfriend coming with us, but who am I to stand in front of her happiness.

"You can bring...uhm...him if you want" I grabbed a tissue and wiped my mouth suddenly feeling full.

"What? No? No no I can't do that, I know you don't like Peter"

"It's fine Olivia, he makes you happy. And that's what I want" she was staring at me curiously probably overthinking what I just said, her face then changed to a happy one. She grabbed both my cheeks and started pulling them.

"Mr Storm is so wrong. You, Toni, are so sensitive and sweet" she cooed making me roll my eyes, she gently slapped both my cheeks and went back to eating her food not having a single clue that I may have ruined my 'honeymoon' just for her.

"Please eat your food before it gets cold" she said and we both just sat in my office discussion all the places Olivia wants to visit. Then, I drove her back to her apartment.

"Olivia?! Where the hell have you been?" His voice rang through the empty parking lot making me cringe, Peter fast walked towards us with an angry look.

"Oh hi babe, I was at Toni's."

"Hi babe? Hi babe?! Really Olivia? You've been missing for hours and when you finally reappear you say 'hi babe?!'... it's 3 in the morning!" he yelled getting in her face, Olivia wasn't really fazed with his yelling while me on the other hand was shaking in my place out of anger. I unconsciously pushed myself between them and glared at the boy standing there in front of me.

"Don't. Fuckin raise you voice. At her"

"When I speak to my girlfriend you back off and mind your business" he took a step closer to my face, we were about the same height and I'm pretty sure he didn't like that.

"Peter stop, my phone died I'm sorry. It's my fault." Olivia separated us before anything could happen, she pushed him back by his chest and turned to face me.

"Text me the details" she kissed my cheek then intertwined her fingers with her boyfriend's and walked towards the apartment building, why is she even still with him? He's annoying, rude, talks a lot and probably doesn't change his underwear everyday and that's fuckin disgusting.

"I should start making decisions with my brain and not my heart" I mumbled while I got in my car, now I'll have to see them both for a whole month. On my honeymoon... fucking perfect.

******************************************
I have a mind blowing plot twist coming your way :)

Muah

-S