CHAPTER 27

Toni

I sat in my car that was parked right outside Olivia's apartment building. I was so excited to go see her but my heart was being a bitch to me again, I needed to calm down first. I checked the time and it was 8:30pm I take my meds at 9pm, I didn't have them on me because I left in a hurry but I'll be back right on time. I just had to see Olivia first.

I sighed and opened the car door. I didn't know why it was raining but I didn't mind at all. I locked the car and turned to go towards the building when I felt something on my back.

"Hello Toni" his voice sent shivers down my spine, and not good ones. Peter wrapped his arms around waist and started rubbing himself on my ass, I tried to get out of his grip but that only made him hold me tighter.

"Now that I got you between my hands, I get to do as I please with you. But first..." He turned me around and slammed me against my car, his hand wrapped around my neck barely letting me breathe. My chest was starting to hurt from the panicking state I was in.

"P-please I'm sick..." I tried to get but be just smirked, his other hand grabbed me by the hair and made me look up. Rain was only getting harder and it was pouring on our faces, my clothes were soaked and so were his.

"Olivia despises me because of you, she doesn't stand me, she doesn't even look at me. All, because of you..." He got angrier the more he spoke and the hand around my neck was getting tighter.

"H-help" I tried to scream but who'll save me? who'll hear me? The loud pouring rain was loud enough to block loud noises let along my weak voice.

"At first it was just a crush, but no, she was obsessed. She wanted you, you wanted her and I wanted to fuck you both but now I can't have either" he slapped me hard across the face, my heart was pumping as much blood as it could but I could feel it getting weaker, my long breaths turned into short ones and my legs started to give up on me.

His eyes seemed to soften and realize what was going on, and he let go of me. I dropped down to the ground holding my chest in pain.

"H-help...me" I mumbled but in a panicked manner Peter backed away and I saw him get in a car and drive away fast. My eyes started to blur more, with the tears and with the rain.

My body felt like it was going through a shockwave every second, my heart was slowly slowing down and the only thoughts that were running through my mind were of how pathetic I was.

Is this how I die? Cold and alone in an empty parking lot?

--

Olivia

I was looking at my phone hoping Toni would send me a text or call me, I didn't mean what I said the other day. I was just mad that she forgot about me, I was so upset she didn't even tell me she came back while all I did was wait for her.

My phone started ringing all of a sudden and I answered quickly.

"Olivia? Is Toni with you?" Logan asked in a panicked voice, I could hear the sound of keys and a door being closed shut.

"No? What do you mean? Is she not with you?" I quickly got up from my bed and put a hoodie that belonged to Toni and my crocs because they were the first things I found.

"Please check outside and stay on the phone okay. I'll be there in a minute" Logan said, I put my phone speaker and hurriedly left my apartment. I ran down the stairs because the lift was going to take decades to get here.

Just as I pushed the main door open I noticed Toni's car a few parking spots away and a body on the ground.

"Oh god..oh god!" I yelled and ran towards her, Toni was passed out and barely breathing. She was cold and soaking wet from the rain.