CHAPTER 12

Toni

Logan came to check on me to see if I was okay since yesterday I left without saying a word and locked myself in the room the whole morning.

"I don't know Logan, this is hard for me...I wanna let these feelings out I wanna get rid of them..." I whispered sadly, Logan sat next to me on the bed and wrapped her arms around my shoulders in a comforting way.

"I know it's hard, and maybe it's time for you to let her know about this." She started and I looked up at her like, literally she just stabbed me in the back, how can she say that to me? I could never confess, I know for fact I'll lose Olivia if I do.

"And I know what you're gonna say...Olivia is straight she won't love me back but listen...what if she has feelings for you as well..."

"...what if she's thinking the same thing, out there in her room afraid to confess because she thinks she'll lose this friendship" Logan smiled when she saw my thoughtful expression, but Olivia has Peter, she's been with him since highschool.

"Maybe...but still...what if she doesn't love me back Logan, it'd ruin everything...it'd ruin me" I still have my doubts, I'll need time to think this through and see if I'm ready to tell her about this, am I ready to let it out...let these feelings out.

"I'd rather have her as my friend...then not have her at all" I whispered laying my head on Logan's chest crying silently, the door swung open suddenly making me jump. I looked up at Olivia who had a worried look, Logan let go of me and I grabbed her hand to make her stay but she just smiled and nodded as if she was telling me to go for it.

Olivia and I watched as Logan made her way out of the room leaving the both of us in silence, I wiped my tears with the sleeves of my hoodie and laid on my back and stared at the ceiling. I felt the warmth of my tears slide on my temples.

"What's wrong?" I felt the bed dip next to me, Olivia's hand brushed my cheek wiping the tears that wouldn't stop falling. I closed my eyes trying to calm my beating heart, my poor heart was begging me to say something but my brain wasn't having it.

"I like..."

"...someone" I started, I feel so pathetic right now. Why did it have to be her? And why did I feel so weak too?

"But...I'm scared" I couldn't dare look at her, I was too embarrassed to do so. I was waiting for her to say something but she didn't, she just sat there I can see her figure next to mine.

My eyes shifted to her beautiful ones for the first time in a while, her eyebrows were frowned in a confused but thoughtful manner. She seemed to be too deep in thoughts so I was about to ask her what's wrong, because even though my chest hurt I didn't want to see her upset, but unfortunately she stood up from the bed abruptly and left.

"I- didn't even say who it was..." I mumbled in shock, why did she seem so damn upset? I laid back frustrated thinking of what just happened, why did she react like that? Did she have an idea that I liked her? And she didn't like it? Was she suspicious about me?

"Olivia stormed out of your room, I'm guessing things didn't go as planned" Logan said with an apologetic tone, she was leaning on the doorframe with her arms crossed.

"I didn't even tell her..."

"Huh?" Logan pushed herself off of the door and walked closer to the bed,

"I just said I liked someone...and she left with a very upset facial expression" I laughed dryly,

"Maybe you just have to explain it t-"

"Nope, no, I'm not. I'm done, I'm so tired of this...I won't confess. I'm just...gonna sleep it off" I pulled the covers over my body and sighed closing my eyes, a few seconds later I heard Logan leave the room.

***

I made my way to the kitchen after my four hours nap to get something to eat before I die, I opened the fridge and bent over to grab the fruit salad at the bottom drawer when I felt something push against my butt. I jumped in horror elbowing whoever it was.

"Jesus..." Peter groaned holding his side, he was topless and only had grey shorts on and disgustingly for me I could see the tiny bulge in his shorts, I gave him a disgusted look and slapped him across the face.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!" I whispered yelled, it was evening and everyone was in there rooms.

"Come here, let's have some fun don't be like that" this disgusting man smiled creepily and started walking closer to me, I was pushed against the open the fridge almost going inside just to get away from his hands.

"If you take one more step I'm gonna hit you in the dick" I threatened, his hand was making it's way towards my boobs but we were quickly interrupted by footsteps coming downstairs.

I pushed him away just as Olivia walked in the kitchen, she stared between me and Peter in confusion probably wondering why I looked so stressed and anxious while he just had a blank face.

"What's going on?" She asked taking a step towards us, I was about to explain to her how her dear "sweet" boyfriend was touching me without my consent.

"See Olivia? I didn't lie to you, she followed me in here" Peter was fast to say making my eyes go wide, Olivia was taken back with his words as well but it looked like it wasn't the first time she heard that.

"I did no such thing! He pushed his dick on me when I bent down!" I yelled feeling myself getting angry, her eyes were getting watery and she seemed to be buying his lies.

"Olivia you're not seriously gonna believe him, he's lying! I sw-"

"Is he the one you were talking about?" She asked in a soft voice, her bottom lip was slightly trembling while she tried to talk.

"What?" I said,

"Is he the one you like? What you told me earlier...do you like him, Toni?" She asked and I watched her tears fall like tiny water streams on her cheeks I wanted to hold her face and wipe them off and tell her everything was going to be okay but before I could say anything she ran out of the kitchen.

"Olivia wait!" I called but she was already out of the house, I turned to look at Peter who was smirking at me and without second thoughts I kicked him in the nuts before running after Olivia. It was dark outside and cold and she didn't have a jacket on or a flashlight.

"Olivia!" I called her name as I looked around the garden, the backyard but she didn't answer my calls. I kept walking around the vast field looking behind the big trees trying to catch a glimpse of her.

That's until I heard sniffling, I kept following the sound of her soft cries until I found her sitting on the grass behind this huge tree, hugging her knees and her head between her legs.

I got closer to her and kneeled down in front of her, I put my hand on her legs and gently caressed them.

"Olivia..." I whispered her name trying to get her attention, but she didn't look at me.

"Olivia, please look at me..." I brushed my hand on her head feeling her soft hair on my fingers, she finally looked up and I smiled at her red nose and puffy eyes.

"You look so beautiful..." I found myself saying, she rolled her eyes at me and leaned her head back against the tree. How can she be this pretty even when she cries?

"You're not about to eat my brain with your sweet words, Toni"

...

*****************************************
Hopefully I can update again.

Also, what do you think is gonna happen? Will Toni confess?

Muah

-S