CHAPTER 3

Toni

I felt my face burn cause of the sunlight coming from the open window, I groaned and slowly opened my eyes. I tried to stand up but something was holding me in my place, my brain slowly started to recall what happened last night and my eyes widened when I realized I'm in some stranger's bed.

I grabbed her arm and took it off me not caring if it'll wake her up, I huffed annoyed that I forgot to set an alarm to leave before. I stood up and looked at the woman laying face down, her back was bruised with scratches that I don't remember doing.

I started looking for my stuff, my dress, my shoes...what else? Oh yes, my panties. I put my black thong on and when I looked up the woman was waking up.

"Eh...I'm gonna..leave." I said pointing to the door feeling a bit awkward. Now that I could see her face very clearly she was very beautiful...and topless. I cleared my throat and looked back at her eyes.

"Sure, can I at least get a name?" She asked, I sighed and started to put my dress on ignoring her request before opening the door and left the room. I called my driver and sent him my location to come get me.

"Good morning ma'am" my driver said opening the door for me, I nodded and got in feeling like I just got stabbed in the eyes. I was so drained, I shouldn't be drinking at this old age.

"Where to?" He said making me look up at him with a "are you serious" look, like where do I look like I'm supposed to be going? Work? Obviously it's home I wanna be taken to. He quickly looked away and started the car.

"Make sure to retrieve my car from the club, I've already sent you the exact location" I ordered without giving him a single glance.

"Yes ma'am"

I still had my dad's engagement party to go to, I had to take a shower and get ready but all I wanted to do was sleep. The driver who I forgot the name of parked in front of my place, before he could leave and open my door I did it myself since he was too slow. I should probably fire him later.

I went inside my place and the first thing I did was lay down on the couch because the world was spinning around me. I was hangover as fuck and I could barely open my eyes.

The party was probably in a few hours or less so I had to start getting ready, I put my hand in my purse to search for my phone so I could check the time but I couldn't find it, I quickly sat up which was a bad idea, I shut my eyes for a moment to regain my sight and started to look in my purse again.

"Fuck" I must've dropped it at her house, now I'm never going to find my phone. My head started to hurt again and I hissed in pain, I'm in need of a cold shower to wake up and that's exactly what I did. I went to the bathroom and went in the shower.

What am I supposed to wear to an engagement party? My dad's to be exact, I stood in front of my closet to just stared at it hoping a dress would fly out of it on its own. When I felt like it was enough staring I grabbed a black silk dress and decided to try it on. I'm probably very late but it doesn't matter, I love being late to parties I hate.

I was on my way to my dad's place, I was driving while putting my makeup at the same time when this bitch cut me off.

"Fuckin whore!" I yelled in my car, the person almost made me ruin my eyeliner thank God I had stable hands and I didn't mess it up.

When I reached my destination, I parked in front of the villa my dad owned and rolled my eyes at all the different expensive cars. Of course he had to invite all his friends and long lost family from a different continent just to show off.

I made my way inside and towards the backyard where I know the party is at, my heels clicked on the marble floor catching a few eyes inside the house but I ignored them. The backyard was full with rich old people and few younger ones I'm guessing those were the mistress's friends.

"Toni! Great to see you're alive" my dad said sarcastically, I rolled my eyes and walked to him. I kissed his cheek and smiled at his 'fiancé', I don't like her at all. I don't like anyone here, except Olivia, speaking of her I wonder where she is. I started looking around the place to try and find the woman, but it was too crowded.

"Looking for Olivia?" He asked with a smirk, I glared at him and made my way to the bar. I know I shouldn't be drinking this early but who's gonna stop me. Just as I brought the glass to my lips a hand stopped me, taking the drink from my hand.

"I've been calling you this whole morning, why weren't you picking up?" Olivia said with a worried look, I sighed in satisfaction and leaned on my palm. Such a pretty woman she was, she was wearing a beautiful beige dress that hugged her body so perfectly.

"I dropped it at someone's place" I said simply, she raised her eyebrow at me suspiciously.

"Who?"

"I don't know her, or her name, we just slept together and I left in the morning" I explained, Olivia squinted her eyes at me still not believing a word I said, I was about to give her another argument when I saw a glimpse of someone making their way towards me.

"Oh no" I mumbled looking down, why is she doing here? And why is she making her way towards me? Oh god, this is going to be so freaking awkward.

"What a weird coincidence. Lovely to see you again" the woman said with a smirk, I sighed and gently scratched my eyebrow. A nervous habit.

"You guys met each other already?" Olivia asked surprised, the woman put her hand in her pocket and handed me my phone, I took it from her with a smile.

My attention was switched to Olivia but I didn't know why she looked confused then slowly her eyes widened in realization before quickly turning into anger. My heart was beating a hundred miles per hour only a few beats away from stopping forever because I knew I may have done something I'm not supposed to just by the look she was giving me.

"You slept with my sister, Toni?!" She yelled,

"What?!" Me and the woman said at the same time confused. We looked at each other for a second just to realize what we've done, I slept with Olivia's older sister...

"Logan?" I asked looking at the taller girl, she was different from the last time I saw her. Which was like a decade ago, so I couldn't possibly have known who she was sober let alone when I was drunk and horny.

"Toni" She scanned me up and down before stopping at my face. I looked away from her and back at Olivia who was glaring at both of us.

"First of all, I didn't know who she was and second, she's hot as fuck" Logan said matter of factly, her sister gave her a disgusted look which made Logan put her hands up in surrender, Olivia rolled her eyes and turned to leave.

"Excuse me" I said trying to walk away from Logan, but she grabbed my wrist and stopped me.

"You look wonderful by the way, Toni" she said with a genuine smile.

"Thank you" I replied simply before following after Olivia, where did she go? I looked around the garden, before going inside the house. I went to the kitchen to look for her there just to find her sitting on the counter with her boyfriend standing between her legs eating her face.

My heart got stabbed, multiple stings of pain hit it from every corner, my throat started to slowly close and I felt like I was going to be sick. I cleared my throat making them pull apart. My bitch face was on again at the sight of them this close.

I grabbed a beer from the fridge and left the kitchen without looking back. I couldn't look at her face, or his, specially his because I'll end up poking a hole in it with my heel.

********************************************
I have a serious question for you...did you guys ever taste breast milk? If yes, did you like it?

Ps: Toni's dress in media

Muah

-S