CHAPTER 18

Toni

I set my alarm early in the morning so I can go fetch Logan from the neighbor's house, it was 7am and I had to hurry up since the french were gonna leave in an hour or so. I rolled to the right to get off the bed just to have my arm wrap around Olivia's naked waist.

I smiled softly at the beauty laying there in my arms, she looked so peaceful with her brown hair almost covering her face. My fingers brushed the strands back so I can get a better look at her and she stirred a bit. If I keep staring at her I won't pick up Logan on time.

I leaned closer to her face and planted a kiss on her lips, I tried to get up but she scooted closer to me and put her face in my chest before letting a satisfied sigh.

"You're awake" I said with an amused tone, she nodded her head cutely and I pulled her to me kissing the top of her head, my fingertips softly scratched her back and her head in a comforting way.

"I have to go get Logan" I whispered, I was starting to feel sleepy again because Olivia was cuddled up to me and in the most comfortable position ever.

"Hmm no..." She mumbled, Olivia started kissing my bare chest and I let her do whatever she wanted that's until I felt her teeth dig in my skin making me wince. I pulled away to look at my boob just to find a very obvious bite mark.

I looked at Olivia and she was just smiling at me innocently like her teeth didn't just leave a mark on my boob, I was about to scold her but she kissed me before I can complain.

"Can I go with you?" She yawned, her eyes not even fully open. We barely slept yesterday and I'm sure she wanted to go back to sleep.

"It's alright baby, I'll be back fast" I kissed her forehead and untangled myself from her then made my way to bathroom. I stood in front of the mirror and stared in surprise at the hickeys Olivia left all over my neck. I let my hand brush on them while my brain had flashbacks of what happened yesterday.

The sound of her soft moans made me take a sharp breath, I quickly hopped in the shower to wash the dirty thoughts away. Thoughts that I want manifested.

"Toni...I need to pee!" I heard Olivia say from the other side of the door, she knocked a few times before opening it. I heard her put the toilet seat done and sigh when she got to release. I turned off the water and got out the shower.

I smiled at Olivia who was half asleep while sitting on the toilet, I wrapped myself in a towel and touched her face to wake her up.

"Hey" I said and she slowly opened her eyes to look at me. Now fully awake, she scanned every inch of my body and licked her lips hungrily. I rolled my eyes and made my way out of the bathroom before we end doing something in there.

I didn't feel like dressing up so I just put some shorts and a loose shirt, I slid my feet in a black pair of sandals and went downstairs to get my keys and sunglasses before leaving the house.

I drove in silence to the neighbors' mansion, it wasn't a long ride and I was thankful for that because I wanted to get back to Olivia as fast as I could.

I parked the car and made my way to the door, I lifted my hand to knock on the door but as soon as my knuckles hit the wood the door was pushed back. Huh? Why is it open?

I pushed it further and walked inside the house, everything looked to be in place. Same as yesterday, nothing suspicious, maybe they left and forgot to close the door. I looked at my phone screen and it was 7:54am and they said they'll leave at 8am? Did they change their mind?

I mean, it's a good thing they left before the time they said they would that means they're ponctuel...and I like ponctuel.

"Hello?" No one answered, I made my way to the living room where Logan was sleeping yesterday, the couch was empty and I was starting to feel uneasy. I ran upstairs and opened every single door until I found Logan.