Chapter 22 ~ Contracts.

((Song of the chapter: Heartache On The Big Screen by 5 Seconds of Summer))

Luke parked the car in the empty lot behind the office building. A million and two things are running through my mind. I don't even know what to think or do and Luke seemingly doesn't either as he turned off the ignition and just sat there. The car was completely silent. If I dropped a bobby pin you would most definitely hear it. I can feel the awkwardness in the air.

I turned to look at Luke and he had his eyes closed with his fingers pinching the bridge of his nose, a habit of his I have noticed. He was definitely stressed out about the situation, not that I wasn't.

"Erm, Luke?"

"Hmmm?" He didn't even open his eyes or mouth for that matter.

"Should we like go inside or?"

Luke takes in a deep breath,"Just give me a minute. I nod even though he can't see me. After a few seconds Luke unbuckles his seat belt and I mine. He gets out of the car and waits for me to join him before we make the daunting walk to the Hi or Hey offices. Luke holds the door open for me and forces a slight smile. We walk in silence the rest of the way.

"It's about time you guys get here!" A middle aged woman shouts looking at Luke. "Did the pap follow you here? Did any take photos of you walking into the offices?"

"No Claire they didn't," Luke plainly states while rolling his eyes. Claire was a tall and lean woman around 35 years old. Her blonde hair brushes her shoulders and her glasses the brim of her nose. She was dressed straight from a J Crew magazine.

"You two need to follow me." This Claire takes us to a small conference room where I find Gregory already seated at a chair. He was reading over paper work when he looked up at us with stern eyes.

"Take a seat," he said. I look to Luke who also has worry written all over his face. He nods his head towards the chairs across from Greg.

Luke and I sat next to each other across from Gregory and Claire who now both have stacks of paper in front of them. The two managers continue flipping through their paperwork leaving Luke and I to stare into space. I still don't know for sure what is going on, but I sure as heck hope it doesn't have to do with Luke and I's maybe potential relationship... Lol who am I kidding, it totally does.

"So are we going to get started or?" Luke questions. Gregory and Claire look up and nod.

Claire starts, "So, it has come to Gregory and my's attention that the two of you are in violation of contract."

"What?" I interrupt, "How?"

"After seeing a few photographs floating around the internet within the past few hours we have been enlightened on a more than business casual relationship between the two of you."

"So?" Luke comments.

"Luke honey," Claire begins, "When you and the boys signed your contracts with us you must not have read it though. You either Addison."

Gregory adds, "The contract clearly states that any within company relationships are strictly prohibited. No ifs and or buts." I look between Gregory and Claire and then to Luke. His face is unreadable. He is staring at Claire with his eyebrows furrowed. I currently don't even know what to say. I am at a loss of words with this new information.

Claire continues, "You two will need to stop whatever is going on and not be seen in public near each other. This means when Addison goes out to dinner with you guys, Luke you are to sit the furthest away from her. No touching each other. No looking at each other. No tweeting each other. Nothing. Am I clear?"