Chapter 30 ~ The Reveal Part Three.

((Song of the chapter: They Don't Know About Us by One Direction ))

*FLASHBACK CONTINUED*

Jace pulls me closer increasing the pressure I feel on my lips. He tries to further the kiss, but I haven't reacted to what is occuring. Jace's lips continue to press against mine desperately. I don't give in. I move my hands to his firm chest pushing against it as hard as I can. He breaks away from me finally.

"Jace please stop," I plea softly looking anywhere but at him.

"You can't tell me that you didn't feel what I've been feeling these past few months," His raspy voice says. What is he talking about? I honestly don't even know.

"What?"

Jace grunts, "Addison. The connection between us is undeniable. I know you feel what I'm feeling, but you are just too shy to admit it. Baby it's okay. You feel the same, do you not?"

I look up and into his eyes, "Um, I guess I haven't thought about it."

Jace moves to sit next to me on the couch, taking a hold of my hands. He just stares at me for a few moments taking in a sharp breath. I am unsure as to what I should do so I shift my focus to my hands that are currently in his. This weird feeling shoots through my body when he holds my hands, but I'm not sure as to what it is.

"So," Jace begins causing me to look into his eyes once again, "I am going to kiss you again and I want you to tell you what you feel." He raises his eyebrows.

Internally I am scared. I am feeling insecure. But yet, at the same time I am interested. I have never had a boyfriend before, nor have I ever really done anything with a boy besides the occasional hug. I don't really know what to think right now. I mean why would this older boy want to do this kind of stuff with me?

Jace puts his hands on my cheeks, pulling me closer, and softly pecks my lips. He slowly pulls back and looks at me for some sort of response.

"Feel something?" The question in of itself has a quite obvious answer. Of course I felt something. I felt the pressure of his lips on mine. I felt the way his bottom lip is more chapped than the top. But what exactly did I feel? I do not know, so I simply nod my head. "Good."

Jace stands up confusing me and grabs his keys off the counter, "Well I better get you home. Don't want your folks thinking I kidnapped you or anything." He winks. I stand up from the couch and make my way to the door sliding on my Crocs (a/n if you don't know what crocs are look em up. super ugly, but super comfy. I think it's a midwest thing. I always wear them after soccer so ya). He leads me out the door, down the stairs, and to his nice car.

"So how do I get to your house from here?" Jace asks. I give him directions to my house as well as the address which he plugs into his smartphone, not before saving it to my contact in his phone. I'm guessing he got my cell phone number from the team roster or something. I don't really know. We fall into complete silence. It 's not one of those moments straight from the movies where the girl gazes out the window while her man drives her home, but rather one of an awkward quietness. Thank God my house is only 10 minutes from his apartment.

We pull up to my driveway and I immediately unbuckle my seat belt getting out of the car.

"Thanks for the ride coach," I say as I shut the door.

Jace rolls down his window and says, "Not a problem hun, but call me Jace for now one." He smirks and drives off leaving me confused.

I immediately go up to my room seeing that no one is home or that everyone is in their rooms. I debate whether or not I should tell Sydney about what happened. I have absolutely no clue how she would take it or if she would tell anyone. I fall into a deep slumber while replaying the events of tonight.