Chapter 32 ~ The Reveal Part Four.

((Song of the chapter: Goner by Twenty One Pilots))

I force myself to peel my eyes open when I feel as if I am suffocating only to realize there is a body on top of me. Out of panic, I try to push the heavy human off of me, but they won't budge. I continue to try and slide out from under, but fail miserably. I hear a slight snore and realize the culprit is the one and only Luke. I sigh in relief. Poking his cheeks I try to wake up my loser of a boyfriend. Boyfriend. Oh how odd it is to me still that I am dating him.

A groan escapes Luke's lips as his large hands find my face. He pinches my cheeks like a grandma would do to her grandchild.

"Luuuuukkkeee stahp it!" I say as I grab his wrists trying to stop him.

"Hate to break it to ya Ads, but you started it," he says as he rolls over so he is now lying next to me rather than on top of me, thank God.

"Whatever Lucas."

"Hey now Addison, that is not my name."

"Kk bae," I snicker and poke his sides."

"Ewe you did not just call me bae," Luke turns to look at me with a disgusted look on his face.

"I did, bae." Luke raises his eyebrows before attacking me with tickles. Why does this boy like tickling me so much? "Lucas, bae, please stop!"

"Only if you stop calling me Lucas and bae!"

"Never!"

"Wrong answer miss Addison!" Luke continues his assault. When he stops for a quick second to sneeze I take the opportunity to sneak out of bed. I run to the bathroom and lock the door so Luke can't sneak in. I start the shower and jump in. I hear a few knocks on the door and some whining from Luke.

I step out of the shower and wrap my towel firmly around myself and quickly walk to my room. I find a blonde hair blue eyed boy laying in my bed with his eyes glued to his phone.

"Ehhem," I say in attempt to get him to kindly exit my room. Luke looks up from his phone, smirks, and returns to tapping away at it. I stand there with my arms crossed glaring at him.

"Problem?" He questions.

"I need to change Luke."

"Darling, you don't need to change. You're perfect just the way you are," Luke cheekily says.

"Luke for realz though. Could you pretty please leave so I can get ready for the day?"

"Eh."

"If you do you will get some sort of reward later!" I try to bargain with him.

"Will I now?" He says in a deep seductive voice.

"Mmmhmm." Luke gets up from his seat and makes his way towards me. I absent mindedly tug my towel a little tighter around my body. Luke places his hands on my bare shoulders, I look up into his eyes, and he places a kiss on my nose.

"I look forward to this reward Addison." With that, Luke leaves the room. I let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding. I quickly change into my clothes for the day: leggings and a big crew neck. I got a text this morning from my manager letting me know my writing session got postponed until Saturday, so I have a few days to just relax at the house.

~

"So when do I receive my award?" Luke whispers into my ear. We were in the basement alone all cuddled up on the couch like a typical couple of teens. Some random movie from netflix is playing on the tv, but neither of us have been paying attention.

"I dunnnooo," I drag out. Luke's lips were still very close to my ear and I could feel his breath. All of a sudden he licks my ear. "EWE LUKE WHAT THE HELL!" I sit up moving slightly away from him.