Chapter 31 ~ Laddie and Muke.

((Song of the chapter: Truly Madly Deeply by One Direction))

"And then my eyes drifted shut."

"Wait, what?" I look to my hands, "He didn't drug you, did he?" I don't look up. I hear him mumble 'shit shit shit' a few times. He pulls me closer. "D.ammit Addie, that b.astard." He tenses up and pulls me in a little tighter. He is too sweet. I feel myself start to tear up thinking about what happened.

"An-And, and then h-h-he," the tears take over and I can't tell Luke the rest of the story.

"Awe, Adds." Luke cuddles me even harder and I bury my face into his chest a mess. He leans back so that we are now both fully laying down on his bed. Luke runs his hands in circles on my back comfortingly. He then begins lightly singing a tune to me..

"Am I asleep, am I awake, or somewhere in between?

I can't believe that you are here and lying next to me
Or did I dream that we were perfectly entwined?
Like branches on a tree, or twigs caught on a vine?

Like all those days and weeks and months I tried to steal a kiss
And all those sleepless nights and daydreams where I pictured this,
I'm just the underdog who finally got the girl
And I am not ashamed to tell it to the world

Truly, madly, deeply, I am
Foolishly, completely falling
And somehow you kicked all my walls in
So baby, say you'll always keep me
Truly, madly, crazy, deeply in love with you
In love with you.."

Luke kisses my temple softly. He is honestly such a sweetheart. How did I get so lucky?

I decide to take our closeness to my advantage and lightly peck his lips. Not surprisingly, Luke pecks mine again and I kiss his again. We do this for a while until we both fall into a fit of laughter. I really needed this. It feels so good to laugh.

"You're cute when you laugh," Luke sweetly says. I blush, of course because what girl wouldn't?

"You're always cute," it slips out of my lips before I can even process what I'm saying. Luke smirks. "I mean, uh, that sounds weird."

Luke chuckles, "I mean, you only speak the truth."

I lightly push his shoulders, "Oh stop it." We fall into a non-awkward silence.

"So, I hear you're going to be writing with some different artists coming up here soon." Luke breaks the silence.

"Yeah, I'm not quite sure who yet, but the label wants me to experiment with a few different people."

"That should be fun."

"Mmmhmm."

"Yeah."

"Yup."

"You betcha." I laugh at Luke's response, "What's so funny?'

"What are you Canadian?" I joke.

"OOoooh yeah, you betcha Addie. I love that maple syrup and moose! Eh!"

"Oh my gosh Luke," I laugh. He's an interesting one I tell ya. "I suppose I should call Sydney, I haven't talked to her in a while."

"Alright, I'll leave you to it. I'm going to go cuddle with Michael."

"Muke for life."

"EH! You betcha!" I throw a pillow at him and he sticks his tongue out at me when he catches it.

"You loser, now scam!" I giggle and he leaves the room not before winking.

I grab my phone from Luke's nightstand and scroll to Sydney's contact and call her. It's been quite a while since she went home..

"Hello?" Sydney answers.

"Hey girl! Oh my gosh how have you been? I miss you!"

"I miss you too! I've been better. Mom has me on lock down for the most part which sucks and school starts in a week. It's going to be so weird going back to high school without you."

"To be honest I completely forgot about senior year. I think my parents are making me take online classes while I'm here in LA which is going to suck. But, dude guess what?"

"What?"

"Luke and I are official." I hear squealing in the background.

"YES! CALUM OWES ME $20!"

"Um, what?"

"Oh, yeah Calum and I had a bet on how long it would take for you two to become official. I said within the first 2 months and he said not until Christmas time because Luke is always awkward with girls."

"I can't believe you two bet on that," I laugh.

"Well we did! But anyways, I'm so happy for you! You two are adorable together and I think he is going to be really good to you and for you!"

"Yeah he's pretty great."

"Awe girl get it."

"So you and Calum have been talking still?"

"Snapchat everyday and the occasional phone call."

"Please tell me his pants are on when you snapchat.."

"Well..."

"SYDNEY!!!!!"

"I'm totally kidding you! It's completely innocent. I think that lad learned after the last snapchat incident."

"Okay good good. I'm glad to hear it."

"Yupppp!"

"Wait, why are you still awake?" I ask Sydney while glancing at the clock. 1 am wow.

"Oh you know just up late watching Youtube videos and taking Buzzfeed quizzes, the usual."

We both laugh really hard.

"Awe, I miss you Sydney and staying up late doing that together."

"Me too girl, me too. Hopefully I can come visit you soon because I have a feeling you won't be coming home anytime soon."

"You should come here as soon as you are allowed to! I don't really plan on having to see my parents, or mom rather, if I don't have to."

"I understand," she sighs, "I also want to come out to LA to see someone else," seh giggles.

"Oooo girl get it."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah."

"Well I better go get Luke before Michael steals him from me."

"You better hop on that because their bromance is real af."

"True! I'll text you later, bye!"

"See ya!"

I hang up my phone and check my appearance in the mirror. My hair is cray cray and my make up is now nonexistent. Oh well Luke will just have to deal with it.

I waltz down the stairs only to find none other than Luke Hemmings snuggled up to Michael Clifford, Michael being the big spoon. Cuties. As I get closer to the two I notice they're both sleeping. Okay this is so adorable. I turn the tv off and grab a blanket and drape it over the two boys. Muke is alive and real.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

J.ust t.rynna k.eep t.his p.g13

Oh and there's still at least one more "The Reveal" chapter left! Just changing it up a bit & giving you guys some Luke feels especially @ a time like this (i-g-g-BYE) - this is old news now haha but still luke girls i feel your pain :(

WHAT ARE YOUR GUYS' THOUGHTS ON THE NEW SONGS OFF SOUNDS GOOD FEELS GOOD?? I have some mixed emotions if I'm being honest. Jet Black Heart is definitely my favorite though!

Yo you should comment if I should even continue this story because otherwise I might just make it end soon :p