Chapter 34 ~ Oh Shit.

((Song of the chapter: Temporary Fix by One Direction ~It doesn't really have to do with the chapter I just love this song okay ))

"Fancy seeing you here, sweetheart."

My breath catches in my throat. I am completely frozen. The only sounds that could be heard was the breathing from him behind me and the faucet still running. What in the actual. How did he find me here? I can't get myself to look him in the eyes, so I stare at his tattered black v neck. Fear consumes me as I can see his muscles visibly tense. He reaches his hand behind him and locks the bathroom door. S.hit. I need to stay calm, it's for my own good.

Jace notices my eyes widen, "Oh don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you."

Like hell he's not going to hurt me.

"What do you want?" I question him gaining some sort of confidence.

Jace evilly chuckles, "It's quite simple really."

"Is it now?" I question, keeping my arms to my side. I know my phone is in my back pocket. If I can just call Luke, one of the boys, or anyone for that matter.

"It is."

"Then what is it?" I question moving my arms behind my back and shifting to my tip toes.

"I just want you," Jace takes a few steps closer to me. There's still a good 5 feet between us. I take notice of the stubble that has grown on Jace's face. He looks oddly older to me and creepier, if that was possible.

"I just don't get it," I shake my head and run my hands through my hand.

"What isn't there to get Addison? I have always wanted you," he takes a few steps forward causing me to take a few back.

"But why Jace? Why? I don't get why you can't get it though that head of yours that I don't want you back!" My voice raises.

"D.ammit Addison! Why can't you see it? We're meant to be together, we have always been meant to be together! When will you open your d.amn eyes and see it!" Jace is yelling at this point. I'm scared s.hitless. I need to get a hold of one of the boys for god's sake.

I decide to do the first thing that comes to mind. When Jace is looking towards his left I slide my phone out of my left pocket and wrap my arms around him, giving him a "hug". Jace immediately pulls me closer and I try to peek over his shoulder, switch my phone to my right hand, and use my left hand to rub his back so he doesn't suspect anything. I call Calum out of panic as he was at the top of my most recent calls. I make sure to turn my volume all the way down before pulling away from Jace and sliding my phone back into my pocket with the screen facing my butt and the microphone facing up. Hooftah.

"Kiss me," Jace says after staring into my eyes for a while.

"I don't think that's a good idea Jace," I emphasize his name hoping Calum picked up the phone and can pick up on the situation I am in.

"What the h.ell Addison just kiss me god dammit!" Jace shouts and grabs my hands.

"Jace stop! Someone could walk into the women's bathroom at any moment!" His face is inches from mine and his hands move to grip my nonexistent biceps.

"I locked it, don't worry." I can feel and smell Jace's alcohol infused breath on my face.

"Oh, right," my face pales slightly. I can feel bruises begin to form where Jace is tightly gripping my arms. Hurry up boys if they're even coming.

"You know what?" Jace starts and I look at him blankly, "Why don't we go back to my motel."

"I-I-I don't think that's a good idea," I shakily say.

"Did I as for your opinion?" I look down, "Now nothing good will come from it if you scream; and yes, that is a threat." Jace lets go of one of my arms and begins to walk me out of the bathroom, unlocking the door. I swear everyone could hear my heart pounding in my chest. I need help and I need it now.

The lights from the club are colorful and the music still blasting. People glance our way, but see nothing wrong in the fact that a grown man was practically dragging me through the room. Can they not see the look of distress in my eyes and on my face?

I tried to plant my feet on the ground, but it did nothing as Jace was on a mission to get me to his motel and probably into my pants again.

He makes it past the crowds of people and to the front door. This is my last chance.

"Jace please stop you're drunk," I try.

"B.itch shut up already!" He yells at me and places a hand over my mouth for dramatics. We get through the front door and out into the coldish weather. It's not really that cold,but for California it is. We stand at the curb as Jace tries to call a taxi. I mental thank God that he isn't going to try and drive under the influence and put my life in danger in another way. A bright yellow taxi  pulls up to the side of the road, Jace pushes me inside sliding into the vehicle himself, and I know I've lost my chances of getting away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

we hit the 20,000 reads mark with this book... WOW! Thank you so much for spending your time reading this creation of mine... It means a lot!

I was going to make this chapter longer but then I remembered I was hanging out with friends sooo...... In light of this 20k milestone, I am going to try really hard to update again this week- hopefully within the next few days!

Love you all! Have a fabulous Thanksgiving weekend if you celebrate it, and if not just have a great weekend in general! (: