Chapter 8~ Plane rides.

((Song of the chapter: L.A. Baby by Jonas Brothers)) 

The rest of the week came and went. Sydney and I celebrated her birthday by going out to eat with bunch of friends followed by a real girls night. My mom still hasn't held a conversation with me about leaving for LA and I'm leaving the house in an hour to catch my flight.

"Addie we should probably start putting your bags in the car." My dad yells up the stairs. I tried to pack as much as I could into one suitcase and I'm praying it doesn't weigh too much. I had no idea what kind of clothes to bring so I just brought a little bit of everything. Knowing Sydney she probably packed 10X as much as me and she's not even the one who really needs to worry about making a good impression.

My dad takes my bags to the car and then waits for me to say goodbye to Shane and my mom. Shane wanted to go with, for Sydney obviously, but he has to go to football practice instead. We hug and he scurries off to get ready.

My mom comes out of the kitchen with tears in her eyes? "Honey, I am sorry about the other day. I just can't believe you're growing up so fast. Have fun please and be careful."

"Thanks mom you know I will." I try to smile a Little before she pulls me into a hug. She then gathers herself and walks back to the kitchen. As odd as that little mother daughter moment was I'm glad it happened.

-

Dad and I picked Sydney and her ridiculously heavy suitcase and drove to the airport. It wasn't too busy considering it's Monday and the morning. We check our luggage and walk upstairs to wait in line for security.

"Well honey, this is where we are going to have to say good bye. I love you and please be careful." My dad is the sweetest.

"I love you too dad. Don't worry we will be careful. Thank you." I hug him and start to walk away when he calls my name.

"Oh Addie, don't forget to not sign anything without checking in with me first, okay?"

"Okay dad, bye!"

Sydney and I make it though security without being pulled aside even though im pretty sure she packed too many liquids. We find our gate and wait for our flight to board. Sydney reapplies her make-up and I cant help but to laugh at how nice she is dressed to be going on an airplane. She is wearing red jeans with black wedges and a sparkly black tank. Her hair also looks perfect as always and I'm just wearing leggings and a baggy Cowboys sweatshirt with my trusty gray vans.

After waiting for 30 minutes our flight begins to board and we find ourselves sitting near the back of the plane. Luckily, it's a small plane where there's two seats on one side and one on the other. Sydney and I are sitting next to each other.

As soon as we are settled in the plane takes off and I plop in two pieces of gum because I really hate when my ears pop. Sydney pulls out another one of her cheesy teen magazines with you'll never guess who on the cover? 5 Seconds of summer. I do have to admit, they are pretty attractive guys, but I bet their jerks like every other celebrity. I guess I will find out soon considering it is their record label I could be signed to.

"Which one do you think is the hottest?" Sydney questions.

I chuckle, "I don't know Syd, they're all fairly attractive if I do say so myself."

"I think Ashton is the cutest! He's to die for and super funny as well." Syd says this with the biggest grin. I really didn't realize how much she likes this boyband- I mean band. She told me that their fans don't like it when they call them a boyband because they play their own instruments and shit. Whatever

Sydney flips though the pages and makes me take some lame quizes about my perfect summer dress and what Vampire Diaries character I most resemble. We then laugh at the embarassing story section. And before you know it we are preparing for our landing in LA!

"I can't believe this is actually happening!" I can barely contain my excitement. I am about to have the chance to make my life dream a reality!

"Girl, you deserve this! I couldn't be happier for you!" Sydney is literally the best friend I could ever ask for. She has always been their for me, especially when it happened.

Sydney is my backbone, my right hand gal. She knows what to say and when to say it. I love her so much and I am exstatic that I get to share this experience with her.

"This is your captain speaking, welcome to the wonderful Los Angeles, California. We hope you enjoy your visit her and welcome home to all of you residents. The temperature is currently 95 and it is going to be a beautiful day! The time is 9:00 AM."

L.A. here I come.

~~~~

Hi guys(: Don't be ghost reader and vote/comment (:

Ariana Grande is so pretty ugh