Chapter 9 ~ Welcome to LA.

((Song of the chapter: Pary in the USA by Miley Cyrus))

We hopped off the plane, grabbed our bags and started looking for our driver that Mr. Jobin said would be waiting for us. I quickly text my parents in our little group mesage.

*Me: Just landed in LA. Already loving it :-)*

My dad quickly responded. *Daddio: Awesome Ads, can't wait to hear all about it:)*

Then my mom a moment late. *Mom: Stay safe. Keep phone on you at all time.*

Wouldn't expect anything else from my mom..

We walked around aimlessly for 10 minutes until we come across a tall man dressed in a black suit with a sign reading 'Ms. Addison Gram'. Too cool. He walks us out of the airport and leads us to a...LIMO? Sydney looked at me, I looked at her and we probably look like two kids in a candy store.

"Hello ladies, I'm Gus, 5 Seconds of Summer's chauffer." The cheery middle aged man with a little scruff told us while opening the side door of the limo. He put our bags in the trunk and started to drive.

"So where exactly are you taking us?" I question.

"We are headed to the boys' LA house to drop off your things and then we will stop by the Hi or Hey office building."

"OH MY GOSH ARE THE BOYS GOING TO BE THERE?" Sydney practically screamed to our driver Gus. Wow that sounds so weird our driver.

Gus sligtly looked back at us and calmly responded, "I believe so, they might be working when we arrive, but you will surely see them at some point during your stay considering they live in the house."

"Holy shit Addie we are going to meet them. We are actually going to meet them. Wait. WE ARE GOING TO BE STAYING WITH THEM. What is life Addie." Sydney is probably one of the biggest fangirls on earth. This will be interesting to say the least. I am just so excited to finally meet with the big shots about my music.

I chucked a little before replying, "Yes we are Syd. Please promise me you won't fangirl like this when we get to the house." I don't want to hear the answer to this.

"I'll try not to." She is smiling from ear to ear. We drive down the busy LA streets and I am in awe at the the way the buildings nearly touch the sky and the diversity of the people who walk the streets. This city is so cool. We turn down a few quieter streets and eventually end up in the middle of a neighborhood with large houses.

"And here we are laddies, the LA house." We pull up to a gate and Gus punches in some code and the gates open up. Wow. The house is gigantic, lovely really. It has a large bare front lawn and a stone path that leads to the front door of the brick home. From what I can see, the backyard looks huge as well.

"This is awesome!" Sydney excitedly exclaims.

"Oh my gosh totally!" I still can't believe we are here in LA at a famous band's house and in a few hours I am going to be introduced to people who can change my life for the better, for once.

Gus walks around to open the door for us and grabs our bags out the trunk. We walk up to the bronze doors and Gus opens them for us.

"Welcome ladies, the boys' assistant Natalie will show you around." As soon as Gus says a tall thin woman in her early thirties makes her way to the front entrance.

"Hello girls, you must me Addison and Sydney!" The lively blonde haired woman gives us each a quick hug. "How was your flight?"

"It was good." I say while scoping out the place. It is really nice.