Chapter 4~ Girls night?

((Song of the chapter: Good Girls by 5 Seconds of Summer))

After a fairly awkward ending to brunch I returned home with the rents and Shane. I immediently ran upstairs to my room and flipped open my hot pink apple laptop and opened twitter up. My followers continued to grow and I got a response from that Ashton guy.

"@Ashton5SOS: @AddieGram No problem love xx"

Okay so this big super star just called me love. He called me love. He added x's to the end of that tweet. What. Is. Life.

After getting my shit together I decided to reply to some kind people who were tweeting me. I also followed a few girls who spamed me asking for a follow. Like how unreal is this... people are begging for a follow from ME?! I honestly just wanted to hug each and every one of my new 'fans' ( i cant believe I have fans??).

The clock stuck or rather blinked 7:00 so I decided to get ready and go to Sydney's house. I changed into my black skinny jeans and a pastel floral sweater, threw on my gray toms and pulled my hair up in a tight pony. I yelled into the ' sitting room' as my mom likes to call it to let her know I was going to be out all night. Of course me telling her wasnt enough so she called me into the room.

"So where are you off to young lady?"

"Just Sydney's house. We're going to have a nice and quiet girls night" I strongly emphasized girls.

"Okay I expect you to be home by 12 o'clock sharp. Be safe please and call me if you need me." I quickly nodded in agreement and walked out the front door and jumped into my small silver car. She has been so protective ever since it happened. For the first time in forever I decided to turn the radio on instead of playing my endless supply of cds. I flipped it around until I found the 'Today's Hits' radio station.

"Up next we have a new tune from 5 Seconds of Summer titled 'Good Girls'" I immediately recognized the band name to be the one that Ashton is in. The radio dude's voice faded and I the song began. As stupid as it may sound I heard the first note and fell in love with the music. It was mix between pop and rock with incredible vocals and instrumentations. So good. I'm glad an actually decent band was the one to tweet about me!

The song came to an end and I arrived to Sydney's large suburban home. It was cute, honestly, but just a little too nice for her crazy family of 6. I hopped out of my car and walked right into the house- the Johnsons are not door-knocking or bell-ringing kind or people. I bumped into one of her little brothers, Jack on the way in.

"Addie you wanna play catch with me?" Jack and his little 7 year old self questioned. He was too adorable.

"Sorry bud, but I promised Sydney I would hang out with her right now, how about next time?"

"Okay!" And with that he ran outside leaving me to walk upstairs to Syd's room. She was sitting on her bed flipping through one of those cheesey teen magazines that talk about teen celebrities. I honestly couldn't stand those things. Like who cares who Harry Style's dream girl is or why take a quiz to see if which member of Fifth Harmony you're most like. All I can say is not me.

"Hola mi amiga!' I say while slyly swiping the magazine from Syney's grasp.

"HEY! I was just trying to figure out how compatable I am with Ross Lynch! Give it back!"

"Really Syd.... Ross Lynch?!"

"Yes really! And next I am going to take a quiz to determine which member of 5Sauce I am most likely to become best friends with because I have a feeling I will be seeing them in person in the near future.." She gave me an eyebrow wiggle and started giggling.

"Who is 5 Sauce and why are you wiggling your brows at me like that?" I asked blankly.

"You have got to be shitting me Addie Marie Gram. 5 Sause is what we call 5 Seconds of Summer for short. Instead of saying 5 Es Oh Es we say 5 Sause but it's still spelled 5-S-O-S!"

"Jeeze Louise Syd I did not realize you were such a big fan of them?" I knew she was a fangirl for a lot of these popular boybands and singers but I honestly never really paid attention to which ones. I don't really get into all of that kind of stuff.

"It's common knowledge Ads."

"Okay okay! So what's the plan for our big girls night?" I was curious because she didn't have the usual bags of chips and oreos sitting on her desk nor did she have her laptop opened to netflix.

"Well, I was thinking that we could maybe go out and stop by Timmy Jones' party?" Sydney said as quick as humanly possible.

"Syd... You know how I feel about these ragers our grade throws." I honestly was not in the mood for a party, not that I ever was. I had attended a few in my early high school years and had some bad experiences. Sure, it was something to do and i'll be the first to admit that it can be fun to watch people make complete fools of themself while drunk, but i don't enjoy the noise and crappy music. I also don't drink so it makes it less enjoyable.

"How about we go for just a little bit! You say the word and we will leave. Plus I think the events from today call for a little celebration."

"Fine but I when I want to go we leave and come back to your house for a sappy movie party?" I am a sucker for chick flicks and such.

"Deal! Now lets get ready to party!"