Found out

TW: fluff, cuts 

Max and nick wanted to take their relationship slow, they didn't want to rush into anything. They haven't told anyone not even nicks brothers.

Nick was on the nervous side of things, like his brothers probably would be fine with it he was still scared of their reactions would be.

when Max was the opposite, He cared of what they would think but wasn't worried and by the 3rd month of being in secret he was ready.

But Max was fine with waiting for nick to be ready because he always wanted nick to be comfortable with anything he does.

Max told nick he was ready to tell them, but he was perfectly fine with waiting until he was ready and not to rush into anything he wasn't so sure about

Max is nicks first relationship ever, so he was scared he was going to mess something up, But Max reinsured him everything was going to go perfectly.

Nick loved Max; Max loved Nick. they both knew that, so they would go to a different room if they wanted anything from the other person.

even if that's just as simple as a quick ' I love you.' the hardiest time was when they were on tour, they barely had any time to do 'coupley things.'

it was hard for both of them like nick was always texting Max things when he missed his beloved boyfriend. same thing went for Max.

Contact names.
Max = Max 🖇️
Nick = Nicolas ❤️‍🩹

——————————————————
3:09 am

Nicolas ❤️‍🩹
Max?

Max🖇️
why are you still up love?

Nicolas ❤️‍🩹
it's hard to sleep without you :(

Max🖇️
I know but tomorrow we can do.
something before the show if you want.

Nicolas ❤️‍🩹
yeah, I'd like that.

Max🖇️
ok try to get some sleep bub, ok?

Nicolas ❤️‍🩹
ok I love you max.

Max🖇️
I love you nick.

——————————————————

10:27 am

Max🖇️
your looking good I wish I could kiss you right now.

Nicolas ❤️‍🩹
Max I'm in pajamas.
and have bed head.

Max🖇️
but you still look cute.

Nicolas ❤️‍🩹
No, I don't!

Max🖇️
yes, you do, and you can't convince me otherwise!

Nicolas ❤️‍🩹
I hate you...

Max🖇️
I love you too.

——————————————————

4:56 pm

Nicolas ❤️‍🩹
I love you.

Max🖇️
I love you too.

Max🖇️
this sounds rude but why did you randomly text that.

Nicolas ❤️‍🩹
idk I just wanted to I don't feel like I say it enough since tour started.