promise ring.

max's Pov

me and nick have been dating for about two and a half years... yes were young to get married and I know nick isn't ready, but I do want to show him I'm committed to him... but how.

I'm scrolling on my phone while nick is napping on my chest... I see a video of a guy giving his girlfriend a promise ring... I like it.

for days I search for the perfect ring to get nick and I find the perfect one it's a silver ring with a bat etched into it 

I customize it by putting are initials on the inside. 

a few weeks ago, it came in the mail now there on tour and I'm with them it's the last show and I'm on nicks team.

we all walk out on stage and I'm fiddling with the ring in my pocket, Chris ends up losing (let's pretend nick won tour) making nick won he hugs me tightly shaking my shoulders lightly. 

as were about to leave I stop him, everyone knows what's happening, so they stop too. 

"Nick?" I say softly he gives me a confused look "ok... I've been in love with you since the day we met you make me a happier and better person we are too young to get married and I know you not ready to either but I wanted to give you something to show you how much I love you and that I'm committed to you, also I know you hate when I spend money on stuff for you but I don't care... sorry if you don't like it" I rush out giving you the ring

I can see him trying to process everything he hugs me so tight I think he's going break my bones "max I- I really don't know what to say I love you so much thank you" he hides his face in my neck.

I hear the crowd yelling I smile, and I walk off stage with nick.

I'm laying on the couch in the green room waiting for nick to get back from meeting fans backstage he walks over to me and lays on top of me.

I giggle playing with his hair "I love you max I cannot believe you got me a fucking promise ring thank you" he mumbles into my neck.

"I wanted to make you feel special nick... I can't wait to spend forever with you" I whisper he sits up kissing me and I kiss him back. 

we pull away and I look at him in the eyes "I love you" I smile "I love you more" he says kissing me again... I don't think this night could be better.

hii lmao I had zero motivation to write please send me requests while I have motivation.