tired

max's Pov

I've been wanting to watch this movie with nick for a while, but he's been really busy, but today he can so I'm frantically cleaning up my apartment and getting it ready.

I hear a knock as the popcorn is popping, I walk to the door and expecting to see nick with that smile I fell in love with, but it wasn't.

he was smiling but more of a sleepy smile and he has bags under his eyes "hey" he mumbles and hugs me and leans into me I hug back and take in his sent

"hey" I whisper I pull away I let him in and look at him while taking his shoes off "are you ok?" I ask he nods slightly.

normally he's a big ball of energy but he just seems off, I watch him lay on the couch as I put the popcorn in a bowl.

I walk over and he sits up and I lay next to him, and he lays in between my legs he wraps his arms around my waist and lays his head on my chest.

we start watching the movie and halfway through I hear light snores coming from nick.

I sigh and shake him a little he groans shoving his face further into my chest "nick I've been waiting to watch this, and you fell asleep, I mean it fine your cute when you sleep, but like... you never fall asleep" I say a little upset.

"Sorry it's just... you're so comfortable" he mumbles looking up toward me with his chin on my chest, I look at him he looks so... tired.

"Love I don't think that's the reason" I say stroking his cheek with my thumb.

I sigh as frown forming on his face "I haven't slept good in a few days because I've been behind on editing everything" he says I frown and hug him tight.

"Nick that's not healthy to do you need sleep" I play with your hair "but it needs to be finished" he says with a small voice.

"Sleep is better here let's watch a quite movie and take a long nap" I whisper changing the show "but you wanted to watch the other one" he says softly making me want to melt because he always puts other people's wants and needs first.

"It's alright sweetie we can watch it some other time lest just sleep" I roll us so were on are sides and my backs facing the tv and were facing each other.

"Max?" he says nuzzling into my neck "yes Hun what's up" I kiss the top of his head "I love you and thank you for this" he says half asleep

"No problem we all need breaks sometimes" I massage your head 'mmm' is all I get before he falls asleep.

nick wakes up the next day from me shaking him "bub I got you some coffee and pumpkin munchkins" I say softly.

he groggily sits up smiling at me "thank you max" he says popping a munchkin in his mouth as I sit next to him "I also got you some flower there on the table over there" I say resting my head on his shoulder.

"Love why do you have to spoil me so much" he says blushing "I can pay for stuff myself you know" he adds.

"I know but I love getting stuff for my beautiful boyfriend" I say kissing his cheek.

we cuddled and rested all day.

nicks Pov

I got back home, and I had a big smile on my face.

"Why are you so happy nick?" matt asks "max got me flower" I say with a cheesy grin making them roll their eyes.

I go upstairs putting the flowers in a vase snuggling under my covers.

I text max goodnight before falling asleep.