little imagines

TW: fluff

——————————————————
'Your hair is really soft.'
——————————————————

Max's Pov

I'm lying on nicks bed watching outer banks waiting for Nick to get out of the shower,

I hear the door click open and see my handsome boyfriend in gray sweats and his blue flame sweater.

he walks in still drying his hair with a towel, he throws it into the hamper and lays on the bed with his head in my lap looking at the tv.

"How was the shower love?" I ask starting to play with his hair "oh my god so relaxing" he says turning to look at me.

"I told you it would help" I said still playing with his soft brown coffee colored slightly damp hair.

"It did help thank you" he says leaning up and giving me a peck and laying down again.

"Your hair is really soft after you wash it" I mumble looking into his beautiful eyes.

"Why thank you" he says blush creeping into his face "your welcome" I say kissing his forehead and we turn back to the show on the screen.

170 words^
——————————————————
'You smell good.'
——————————————————

Nicks POV

me and Max were going to meet up at a park, so I get up and throw on a gray ransom shirt white shorts and my beat-up air Forses.

I check the time 10:46 am, I run downstairs "IM LEAVING SEE YOU LATER GUYS!" I yell to my brothers and get out of the house and walk to the park.

I get to the area we agreed to meet up at and see Max approaching me, "hey love" he says pulling me into a hug.

I love his hugs there so comforting; I sigh of relief because hugging him after a long week made me forget all my worry and stress.

"Hi max, you smell good" I mumble into his chest he giggles kissing the top of my head "thank you do you want to go to the mall?" he asks breaking the hug.

"of course!" I say grabbing his hand walking to the mall.

153 words ^

——————————————————
' It smells like you.'
——————————————————

Max's Pov

I'm lying in bed when nick walks in "hey max?" he asks in a soft shy-Ish tone "what's up bub?" I ask sitting up from my comfortable position.

"Could I- uh borrow your hoodie?... it smells like you" he says shyly playing with his fingers, I stand up and walk over to him.

I grab his chin making him look at me "whatever is mine is yours love" I say kissing his nose, I see blush creeping up his face.

"Ok thank you bub" he says kissing my Cheek and walking out of the room, I lay back on the bed Smiling at how cute my boyfriend is,

108 words ^

——————————————————
'it's calming.'
——————————————————

nicks Pov

I'm on Maxs chests and we are about to go asleep, I don't know why but I'm pretty anxious, so I start tracing my finger along the lines of his tattoos.

it's actually pretty relaxing "bub?" Max mumbles "yeah?" I say looking up at him my chin resting on his chest.

"What are you doing?" he asks pointing at my hand still tracing his giraffe tattoo he has on his arm 

"I don't know, it's calming I guess" I say looking down starting to pick at my hangnails instead.

"You don't have to stop I was just wondering what you were doing " he says and lifts my head up by my chin with his fingers and kisses my nose and then my lips,

"How about we get some rest... ok?" he asks, and I nod going back to tracing. "Your cute " he says scratching my head before I could respond I was out like a light.

155 words ^

——————————————————