stop apologizing.

(Nicks at Maxs place)

Tw: fluff 

Nicks POV 

I was in the kitchen grabbing a cup for water when it slipped out of my hand a shatter across the floor, anxiety starts to flow through me.

I bend down and start picking up the glass, I hear someone running down the stairs, I look up at the person its Max.

"Sorry, I didn't mean too" I say tears pricking my eyes "hey don't pick it up you're going to get hurt" he says bending down.

he carefully sets down the glass that was in my hand and helps me stand up "I'm sorry" I say again "again its fine it's just a glass" he reassures me.

he inspects my hands and make sure there's no glass in my hand "ok there's no cuts or glass on your hands" he says rubbing my shoulder. 

"Let me garb a broom really quickly, you can go sit if you want" he says walking away I step out of the pile of glass so he can clean it.

he comes back and starts sweeping the glass into the dustpan "I'm sorry" I say again as he throws the glass away. 

he sets the broom down and walks over to me and cups my cheeks "stop apologizing I honestly don't care you broke it; I just care that your safe" he says. 

then he kisses my forehead the tip my nose and then my lips, it was quick but passionate, "how did I get so lucky" I ask him. 

"I think I should be the one who should be asking that love" he says I starts blushing at the nickname.

I burry my face into his chest "uh oh someone's blushing" he teases me "stopppp" I whine shakings my head. 

"You can't keep doing this to me" I whine again "oh yes I can I think it cute when you blush" he says pulling me off of him.

so, I put my hands on my face "hey look at me" he says removing my hand off my face "your cute" he says placing his lips back onto mine 

"Now how about we watch a movie" he asks, and I nod he drags me to the couch and plays my favorite movie.

he snuggles into the side of me and not even 5 minutes later Hes asleep i laugh to myself and kiss the top of his head falling asleep soon after

I love this boy and I think I always will love him.