cuddles?

(Nick gets sick while filming)

everyone is filming Chris and matt in the front Madi and nick in the middle and Max and ollie in the back.

Max noticed nick being really quiet during all this. 

contact names.
Max = max🔑
Nick = Nicolas 🔓

——————————————————

max🔑
are you ok you seem quiet?

Nicolas 🔓
idk I guess I don't feel good.

max🔑
what's wrong love?

Nicolas 🔓
I have a headache and my stomach hurts :(

max🔑
oh, love do you need anything? 

Nicolas 🔓
there's not much you can do.

max🔑
if you need anything let me know

Nicolas 🔓
ok love you

max🔑
love you too.

——————————————————

contact names.
Max = nick secret bf 🤔
matt = mega met 🤠

——————————————————

nick secret bf 🤔
hey, I don't think nicks feeling well.

mega met 🤠
why do you say that? 

nick secret bf 🤔
well, when I asked him, he
told me he doesn't feel well.

mega met 🤠
what's wrong with him. 

nick secret bf 🤔
he says he has a headache and 
his stomach hurts.

mega met 🤠
ok we will wrap the video up.

nick secret bf 🤔
ok

——————————————————

"Ok so I think we should wrap things up don't you think?" matt asks Chris and nick "yeah I think so" Chris answers.

nick only hums in agreement "nick are you ok you seem quite today" Madi asks rubbing his thigh " I don't know I just feel off I guess" nick says looking out the window.

"you guys want to stay over?" Chris asks as they pull out the parking lot everyone agrees nick lays his head on the window.

Max slowly puts his hand on nicks head and starts massaging it "dose that help? if not I can stop" Max whispers to nick. 

nick shakes his head "no it makes it better" nick mumbles Max smiles and continues to play with nick hair all the way back to the house.

Max helps nick walk to his room nick lays in bed and groans "what's up love?" Max asks in a soft tone.

"My stomach" he mumbles "I wish I could take the pain away, lay on your left side if should help a little" Max says tucking nick into the bed.

Max climbs into bed and starts playing with nicks hair, after a while there both asleep. 

time skip 

2:00 am 

nicks Pov

I shot up feeling stuff rising up my throat I shoot up and run to the bathroom I close the door and let out all the contents in my stomach.

I hear a faint knock I was about to say something when more came up. 

I feel a hand on my back tracing shapes to help calm me down it happened a few more times I felt weak.

I leaned back into the person behind me in defeat, we sat there for a few minutes they played with my hair and didn't say anything.

they could probably tell I didn't want to speak "love you feel like you're going to throw up?" now I knew it was my boyfriend I was a little more comfortable laying on top of him.

I shook my head in response "ok let's go lay down" he says heling me stand up.

he tucks me in bed and brings a trash can just in case I'm sick again, he cheeks my temperature and grabs a cold rag and wipes my forehead and mouth off.

he hands me some Advil and water and I take it. 

he climbs in bed and turns a movie on for background noise he cuddles up next to me "get some rest, ok?" he mumbles. 

"I can't" I say feeling like the world is spinning "ok do want to watch movies until you can?" he asks me I nod. 

he sits up in the bed against the headboard I lay on his chest, and we don't fall asleep until 4:00 am

matts Pov 

"Chris, have you seen nick and Max?" I ask and Chris looks up at me "they haven't come downstairs yet" Chris shrugs.

"it's 3:00pm we should check on them" I say we stand up and walk up to nicks room we crack the door open and see them cuddling.

they look existed and nick looks weak "they don't look the best" Chris says "no kidding" I roll my eyes. 

"what's wrong" Max groans "oh we were seeing if you were awake because your never still asleep at 3 pm" Chris says. 

"Oh, nick got sick last night, and we fell asleep at like 4 am he says rubbing his eyes "oh poor thing does he need anything" I ask.

"I don't know I'll ask him when I get up" he says we nod "text us if you need anything" Chris says shutting to door. 

Max's Pov

nick wakes up with a groan "Morring love how do you feel" I mumble "like shit" he croaks "awe baby" I frown "you need anything?" I ask playing with his hair.

"I'm so hungry but I can't make myself eat" he says tears forming in his eyes "hey its ok we can just try some crackers, ok?" I say wiping his eyes.

I grab my phone and text matt "ok matts bringing some food, ok?" I say and he nods. 

matt knocks on the door "come in" nick mumbles and he knock on the door again "come in" I say a little louder. 

matt and Chris walks in "hey nick how do you feel" matt asked rubbing his arm "like I was hit by a bus" his voice horse.

"I'm sorry you feel like this" Chris says "it's fine" he mumbles "ok feel better, text me if you need anything" matt says I nod, and they leave the room.

a sit up and he groans "you want to eat anything" I ask he shakes his head no "ok what do you want?" I say grabbing the remote and turning on a show.

"Can I have cuddles?" he asks looking up at me "of course" I say wrapping my arms around him. 

we cuddle and watch movies and we nibble on some crackers.

the next day 

wake up and see nick is awake "how long have you been up? I ask stretching a little bit.

"Like five minutes" he mumbles "how do you feel?" I ask playing with his hair "better" he says "that's good" I say kissing his head. 

a few minutes go by "can we go see matt and Chris?" he mumbles "I actually feel like doing something" he laughs slightly "yeah! come on" I say. 

I stand up and I help him up and help him go down the stairs "hey guys" he smiles seeing his brothers on the couch. 

"Nick!" they say coming over and hugging him.

"How do you feel?" matt asks, "way better" he says plopping down on the couch "great! you want to play Mario cart?" Chris asks. 

"Sure!"

that's what we did we hung out and played video games all day.

btw thank you so much for 1k like what that's crazy.