Talk to me

(Max lives with the triplets in a separate room from nick)

TW: fluff crying

Max's Pov

it was about 2:00 am I haven't had the best day ever the entire day I was trying my hardest not to break down.

if haven't seen nick all day and when I got home, I didn't know if he was sleeping so I didn't go in his room.

I'm on my bed in on of nicks hoodies cuddling the stuffed animal he got for me quietly sobbing I never cry and when I do its never Infront of someone.

but I have been sobbing basically 10 minutes after I got home at 12:10 am so around 2 hours and I don't think its stopping anytime soon.

so, I get the point that I text nick to see if he's awake so I can get my mind off of things.

Contact name.

Max = Max 🖇️
Nick = Nicolas ❤️‍🩹
——————————————————
2:05 am

Max 🖇️
Nick, you awake.

Nicolas ❤️‍🩹
Yeah...Why are you?

Max🖇️
Can't sleep I need.
something to do.

Nicolas ❤️‍🩹
You want me to come in there?

Max🖇️
No

Nicolas ❤️‍🩹
Why? I thought you.
love cuddles

Max 🖇️
I do! I just don't want to disturb you.

Nicolas ❤️‍🩹
No don't worry about it.

Max🖇️
Nick just stays in your room, ok?

Nicolas ❤️‍🩹
But whyyyyyyy

Max🖇️
Becauseeeeee

Nicolas ❤️‍🩹
That's it I'm coming in there.

Max🖇️
No please

Nicolas ❤️‍🩹
See you soon.

——————————————————

I tense at the thought of him seeing me like this I never shared my feelings I've been like this for as long as I can remember.

quickly go in the bathroom and splash my face with cold water to try and help with my puffy red tear-stained face.

and it didn't do anything I tears still streaming down my face, my face as red as a tomato, so I go back to my bed and lay in defeated.

I burry my face in my pillow and let out a dramatic sigh I hear a knock on my door I stand up and unlock the door.

I don't even look at him I just stare at the ground he walks in and shuts the door "max?" he says in a soft tone grabbing my chin making me look at him.

I can see the sadness in his eyes "max what's wrong love?" he asks and I just sigh "my sorry" I mumble "for?" he asks confused.

"Being a baby" I say looking back down "lovey" he says in a sad tone pulling me into a hug and I start to sob into his shoulder.

he rubs my back and whispers little things into my ear and swaying side to side "you what to lay down?" he whispers, and I nod.

I climb into bed, and he lays on top of me with his face in the crook of my neck and we stay like that for about 5 minutes in comfortable silence and I calm down.

"Do you want tell me now?" he asks I let out a sigh "my day hasn't been great."

"I woke up went and worked all day got home at like twelve and just broke down and it didn't help I haven't seen you all day" I ramble.

"Love you could have come seen me when you got home" he looks at me with a sight frown
"I didn't know if you were awake or not" I say staring off into the distance.

"Even if I was, I wouldn't care if you woke me up" he says, and I nod slightly "and was the reason why you didn't want me in here was because you were crying" he asks in a soft tone.

I only nod "I guess I'm not used to sharing my feelings" I say looking into his eyes after a while he puts his head back down and squeezes me tight.

I hug back and he starts putting soft kisses on my neck and jawline "I have a question" he sits up and I nod for him to continue.

"Do you trust me?" his voice starts cracking witch make me upset he doesn't think I do "of course I do bub I'm just not used to having someone to call when I'm upset" I reassure him.

"Ok just promise you'll talk to me if you feel like this again" he says holing out his pinky "pinky promise" I say interlocking my pinky with his

he cuddles back into me "goodnight max I love you" he whispers "goodnight bub I love you too" I say and with that I drift into a deep sleep.

I'm glad I have someone I can trust.

a/n I hope you enjoyed this chapter! please send requests!