love you too

TW: anxiety, pet names, fluff, really long

nicks Pov 

I'm not good with affection, I've never have been, it's always been hard for me to open up to people, not like open up in a talking way.

I can talk and talk, it's more like hugs, and hand holding but words of affection.

 that scares me the most.

even with matt and Chris but I started opening up at 13 too them, and I get startled by random touches from people.

I'm just not used to getting a random hug, eye contact or something like that because my brother knows I don't know what to do when people do stuff like that. 

I never thought I would have to open up for a while longer, and I did not expect it to be this fast, my boyfriend Max.

he doesn't know about my problem I have with affection or random touch.

so, when we became official, I knew I had to get comfortable with him and fast but apparently, I wasn't fast enough.

2 months in I was in the kitchen on my phone leaning my elbows on the counter when Max comes and hugs me by the waist.

I jump a bit dropping my phone on the counter and clenching my hands into fists.

"I didn't mean to startle you love" he says I get flustered I can't form any words my face heats up, so I only nod my head. 

"Want to watch a movie?" he asks letting me go and leaning on the counter next to me I nod again still flustered.

"Ok how about scream 6?" he asks I nod once more, and we walk to my room I am already in pajamas because it's the weekend and it's my house.

but Max he has jeans and a shirt on "uh do you have any sweats I can barrow?" he asks scratching the back of his neck.

I freeze a bit "Mhm" is all I can muster up.

I walk to my closet and grab a pair of gray sweats "thank you" he says kissing my Cheek and walking in the bathroom.

my eyes widened and I slowly walk to my bed I play with my ring until I feel the bed dip I look over at Max as He's finding the movie.

after the movie

we both are sitting and talking well I'm more rant while Max is laughing.

"God, I love you" Max says through choked giggles, I freeze blush creeping up my face, we never have said that before.

I get nervous I look down not saying a word, I feel bad he probably thinks I don't love him witch I do it's just hard for me to say that.

he stops laughing and starts a different conversation.

this keeps happening for the next month he says I love you and I don't say it back.

I'm in my room stressing out about this video it's so long and I need it done by tomorrow after 2 hours of editing I check how much more footage I had. 

and saw around 2 more hours of footage I feel tears poke my eyes; my hands start to shake I'm having a panic attack.

I move my laptop off my lap and bring my knees to my chest, I fumble around for my phone and end up dropping it.

my visons have gone cloudy.

matts Pov

I'm downstairs with Max and Chris we are just sitting there, and we hear something hit the floor.